opinion

Better Choreo: Telephone vs Rain On Me

Anveeroy

Better Choreo   

47 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one

Featured Posts

dynamite

I can't remember if it's part of the original Telephone choreo or if she just does it live, but that move she did at the Superbowl made it the winner for me, she looks fierce 

@ 5.45

KatieJudasGaga4

idk, i can't choose. They're both great, but I find ROM to be more difficult, especially the first chorus.

Reality

I think Telephone has better consistency (in the sense that the choreo's fine all the way through), but I think that ROM has higher highs and lower lows. For example, I love Gaga's first verse choreo for ROM, but I'm not a huge fan of the choreo in that gif :sweat: 

🃏🖤👹

Anveeroy
1 minute ago, dynamite said:

I can't remember if it's part of the original Telephone choreo or if she just does it live, but that move she did at the Superbowl made it the winner for me, she looks fierce 

@ 5.45

I think that one was improvised. 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

BlackCrown

Telephone choreo is iconic and mesmerizing I don't get how people could choose ROM :bear:

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

I don’t even understand the choreography that Rain On Me has :billie:

lifeasgeorge

Telephone has the better choreo but ROM is the better collab, Ari x Gaga have better chemistry :pole:

live and let live

GregJA

I love ROM but telephone was better choreographed 

it’s just iconic. 

nowmmaybe my overall view will change once (if) we get a proper live performance :dom:

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

androiduser

Telephone

ROM is nice, but it's the same typical pop choreography that has been around for at least a decade

Archived