Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Mystery lyrics?

Galvon

Featured Posts

Galvon

Vague lyrics that are not in the official booklets of the albums but you hear in the songs. No I'm not talking about ''Red wine''. I'm talking about vocals we hear in songs, but we don't know the official lyrics of...

Example:

In Monster around 3:25 we hear her sing the same lyric 7 times. But it's never stated anywhere what she's actually singing.

I personally think what she sings is 'That wolf' at least that is what I hear, but I've heard others say she sings 'That boy', or 'Dreathful'.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

It's just "that boy" with an effect

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

5 minutes ago, Galvon said:

Vague lyrics that are not in the official booklets of the albums but you hear in the songs. No I'm not talking about ''Red wine''. I'm talking about vocals we hear in songs, but we don't know the official lyrics of...

Example:

In Monster around 3:25 we hear her sing the same lyric 7 times. But it's never stated anywhere what she's actually singing.

I personally think what she sings is 'That wolf' at least that is what I hear, but I've heard others say she sings 'That boy', or 'Dreathful'.

its that boy

and at the end she chants could i love him.. for years i thought it was just her howling lol

dynamite
6 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

John Wayne chorus :huntyga:

I refuse to believe it's dat de doot do :bear:

I think they just tried to translate her scatting the best they could

@Twitter what u want

Galvon
Just now, River said:

It's just "that boy" with an effect

Just now, dynamite said:

She's just saying that boy before the full chorus :vegas:

Just now, monster said:

its that boy

and at the end she chants could i love him.. for years i thought it was just her howling lol

I can't unhear 'wolf' though. Also because she allready says 'He’s a wolf in disguise' early in the song, wolf makes more sense to me, since it just doesn't sound like 'boy' at all to me.:shrug:

Antoni
3 minutes ago, Galvon said:

I can't unhear 'wolf' though. Also because she allready says 'He’s a wolf in disguise' early in the song, wolf makes more sense to me, since it just doesn't sound like 'boy' at all to me.:shrug:

I can't hear wolf at all. It'd be easier to confuse it for "bad boy" than "that wolf" lol 

And it's leading in to the chorus, which says "That boy is a monster." So why would she change it suddenly into "that wolf is a monster"?

My name isn't Timmers

dynamite
6 minutes ago, Galvon said:

@ 3.30 play it at half speed I can hear it clear here :vegas:

alsemanche
25 minutes ago, Galvon said:

But it's very obviously that boy. It builds up and then she says "that boy is a monster" in normal vocals. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Galvon
25 minutes ago, Timmers said:

I can't hear wolf at all. It'd be easier to confuse it for "bad boy" than "that wolf" lol 

And it's leading in to the chorus, which says "That boy is a monster." So why would she change it suddenly into "that wolf is a monster"?

Because it's clever. She is was allready talking about a wolf as a metaphor, and since the song is called monster, but he is a boy. Maybe she wanted to make it a werewolf kinda theme and is that why she says 7 times 'that wolf' at that point before she starts the chorus in where she says 'that boy is a monster' again.

22 minutes ago, dynamite said:

@ 3.30 play it at half speed I can hear it clear here :vegas:

I still hear 'that wolf' 7 times lol. 

But guys, this was exactly what I meant by this tread. We all hear something else, but we can't check what it actually is.:trollga:

Where is LG7

I could remember playin this part back in Dec 2009/early 2010 wondering what was this lyric/effect she had before the last chorus drops

I tried searching for the stems way back and wasnt able to decipher what it really meant and settle with my own hearing as "that boy, that boy, that boy"

but I also remember trying to half unplug my nokia earphones from the audio jack to hear weird instrumental versions of certain songs and this partical song of gaga was one of them.

I could hear her saying very different repeating words that I could not remember what exact words she sang

I tried it recently and even just today but unfortnately earphones(exclude wireless) on hand arent functioning the sameway as my old nokia did. 

It was very eerie and hypnotic

more like two background vocals were harmonized/done for this part aside from the one we keep on mishearing "vüklæ, vukla, vukla.." (pronounced/sang the same way as mügler) and a mix of both "that boy..that wolf"

i still find it disturbing and amazing up until this very moment reminiscing it...

maybe that's why it's one of my favorite tracks from her

Where is LG7
1 minute ago, Logan said:

"cow girl"

?

yup...

malibu gaga, cowgirl...

maket sense ya know sksksks

Archived