Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why doesn’t Grace Jones have a hit

Lighter

Featured Posts

KooKoo
4 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

What does that even mean :nails: Nice moving the goalpoasts fam. Now stop derailing the thread about Grace to criticize Victoria. 

They were discussing the opinion on how Victoria was the least successful Spice Girl musically.  I wasn't criticizing Victoria :nails:   Thanks!

:kiss:

Dreaming is free

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
erotic4

I thought Libertango and Slave to the Rhythm were hits :fatcat:

https://www.last.fm/pt/user/erotic4

FentyGa
2 hours ago, weed said:

I don't live in the UK so maybe the rest slayed but I haven't heard any of their solo songs :laughga:

same tho lol i was shocked that apparently gerri’s the most famous

victoria was the only one i ever heard about

as a londoner

1 hour ago, Ack1234 said:

Probably because nobody likes her she’s one horrible woman (don’t know her personally)but from what I’ve seen 

You’ve probably only seen her interview on Gaga in which she was stating facts :ohwell:

Killa

She was a whole persona. Like her loook, personality, was her whole strenght. 

Weve said before number 1 isnt all. Who remembers most of top entry frlm billboard?? 

Ack1234
7 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

You’ve probably only seen her interview on Gaga in which she was stating facts :ohwell:

No it was an old interview with Russell harty 

Blastertoyo
6 minutes ago, Killa said:

She was a whole persona. Like her loook, personality, was her whole strenght. 

Weve said before number 1 isnt all. Who remembers most of top entry frlm billboard?? 

I still don’t know who Roddy Rich is 

:enigma:

please enlighten me to death

Midnightrush891
2 hours ago, ARTPOPhamad said:

I've only known her from this song and its fire:firega:

Come all the way through with the good taste!

1 hour ago, Marjol said:

I always thought these were hits? Are they not?

Gay classics weren't always HITS. Before the streaming and itunes age the charts were dominated by safe and radio friendly music **exclusively**

intotherosegarden

she's always seemed incredibly unnaproachable to me. i dont know how real it is or if its all face/ a character. if i was backstage or at a show and she was nearby i likely wouldn't so much as look at her, even if it was a social situation where everyone's mingling. i don't know if its because of the artistry or the personality but she doesnt have an ounce of relatability to me.

i admire her and what she's done and the impact she has no doubt had/continues to have but that's about it for me. and given her music was primarily produced and put out in the 70s and 80s, relatability and likeability would have been a must to go anywhere.

I’m gonna follow up this thread with “Why can’t GGD members make positive threads about POC artists?” 

RenegAde
6 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

I’m gonna follow up this thread with “Why can’t GGD members make positive threads about POC artists?” 

Are you okay?

Archived