Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

SFA to promote Valentino fragrance

SashaxBzns

Featured Posts

SashaxBzns

Hi, I've known about the Valentino collab for a little more than a week now, (a friend of a friend works there), I promised him not to reveal anything but now that everybody knows, you might aswell know the song featured in the campaign is Sine From Above.

I don't have receipts, I genuinely love yall and we're in a drought right now so I'm not keeping infos for myself.

love 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pennywise

This is not news since it has not been officially announced, though :awkney:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Bubblegum Bitch

Thank you for this information, it would be very interesting to see and to hear this! :party:

P. S. I think you should use Rumor tag. 

SashaxBzns
Just now, Suuus said:

Of your gunna be this ***ue you cant exspect us to believe u

I really don't care if you believe me

Bonkers

One of the products goes up your booty and it plays a "sine" when you ...release.... and then the signal splits in two and the sound creates a scent for me and you. :vegas:  

It mixes with your own scents to create a unique aroma for each person, and each person never makes the same scent twice.  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

dynamite
2 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Of your gunna be this ***ue you cant exspect us to believe u

Gonna be ... What?

JazzGa

That is really unexpected! SFA is one of the craziest moments on the album. I thought for sure they would pick one of the slicker tracks like Free Woman or Babylon. At least It Girl SFA won't be paid dust though! :legend:

I have this music video vision of Gaga climbing a mountain looking for inspiration, finding the Sine at the top of the mountain, and touching it right before the breakbeat which represents finding inspiration and it flooding your brain!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Lorde Von Kok

oh yes, get that coin mama :vegas: 

What is done in the dark shall one day come to light.

SashaxBzns
Just now, the Devil of Pop said:

That is really unexpected! SFA is one of the craziest moments on the album. I thought for sure they would pick one of the slicker tracks like Free Woman or Babylon. At least It Girl SFA won't be paid dust though! :legend:

I have this music video vision of Gaga climbing a mountain looking for inspiration, finding the Sine at the top of the mountain, and touching it right before the breakbeat which represents finding inspiration and it flooding your brain!

I really love the way you think

Bonkers
1 minute ago, dynamite said:

Gonna be ... What?

my guess is vague was spelled with an f.  :awkney:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

• Admin changed the title to SFA to promote Valentino fragrance

Archived