Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Have You Changed Your Mind About Chromatica?

kaelergrey

Featured Posts

kaelergrey

Since, Chromatica has been out for awhile. Have you changed your mind on some songs in it? Like songs that you dont like before, You like now? Have any songs grown on you? :happy:

Honestly, I still love every song in it and havent changed my mind. I also love Fun Tonight more than ever. :fatcat:

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JRCF29

I haven't listened to it in full in at least a week. Haven't been in the mood at all not sure why

Don't Call Me Gaga

LoLaA

At first I really didn't like Plastic Doll but this song has grown on me and now it's a bop. 

Enigma still needs to grow on me a bit but Chromatica is still :firega:

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

Butters Stotch

Same here, Fun Tonight grew on me a lot, it's on my top 5. I still love every song too, they're all too good. I can't listen to them separately, I have to play the whole album :heart: I love this album!!!

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

BillieGOAT

I like Sour Candy a lot more now than when I first listened to the album.. something about the production didn’t click at first, but I love it now!

kaelergrey
1 minute ago, JRCF29 said:

I haven't listened to it in full in at least a week. Haven't been in the mood at all not sure why

It understanable. If you are feeling blue. Just know that my PM is always open. Ok? Sending you love and hugs. :hug:

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

weed

The Ugly Doll's performance of Plastic Doll for club chromatica really helped me enjoy the song more! I still think the Malibu Gaga what's this saga lyrics are bad but I bop regardless

Fun Tonight grew on me a lot

Pennywise

I still skip Pl*stic D*ll and the chorus of 911, and 1000 Doves original version entirely 

Other than that I love it all :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Sepsami

SFA moved down though it's still in my top 5 & Replay moved up, it's no longer my least liked song. but that's about it

Lorde Von Kok

6a00d83451b8c369e20120a61f4867970b-800wi 

was that girl, and still is 

6a00d83451b8c369e20120a61f4867970b-800wi

What is done in the dark shall one day come to light.

Sepsami
Just now, Pennywise said:

I still skip Pl*stic D*ll and the choruses of 911, and 1000 Doves original version.

Other than that I love it all :poot:

I am confusion, you SKIP the chorus of 1000 doves? But that's the only good (amazing) part on the song :selena:

Pennywise
Just now, Sepsami said:

I am confusion, you SKIP the chorus of 1000 doves? But that's the only good (amazing) part on the song :selena:

No I skip 1000 doves entirely :vegas:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Archived