💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Have You Changed Your Mind About Chromatica?

kaelergrey

Featured Posts

Anderson123

I like Free Woman and 1000 Doves now. I still don't love Plastic Doll. I used to think this was her best album after Born This Way and The Fame Monster but I feel like ARTPOP is so underrated, then I listen to Joanne and again. I think time will tell where I place Chromatica.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daylight Jokers

No. I find myself listening to SFA, Sour Candy (which used to be my least favorite song on the album), and 911 more these past couple of weeks.

steven

Right now, my faves are Plastic Doll and Free Woman. I barely even listen to the other songs anymore, I’m just not in the mood and I feel like I’ve overplayed the album. 

Pop Music
1 hour ago, Pennywise said:

I still skip Pl*stic D*ll 

such disrespect toward the best on the album we are shaking :bear:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

ryansamonster

Enigma is still my most favorite, SFA my least favorite. I still start the album from the beginning, but my favorite songs I’ll usually go back and repeat a few times. 

Free Woman has become one of my higher favorites for sure. Babylon is amazing. Rain On Me is such a highlight in Gaga’s entire discography. Plastic Doll was the biggest grower. Alice and Replay are some other high favorites. 

flyaway

-Still think Alice should be a single, but knowing Gaga and her team it won't :triggered:

-Still don't get the hate for Stupid Love, such a nice song

-I enjoy Rain on Me more than before

-Still think Sour Candy is basic af (And the collab was not necessary). But a bop nevertheless

-1000 Doves now my fav on the album

-Still a very solid project and I enjoy it a lot 

radioactive

yes i used to like it but now let’s just say it’s ranked in like 5th place on my gaga album rankings :vegas:

Sepsami
1 hour ago, M Monstre said:

There were definitely songs that moved up my list, and songs that moved down my list. 

This is probably going to be really controversial, though

Moved up: Free Woman, 1000 Doves, Replay, 911

Moved down: Alice, Enigma

That said, I still really love all the songs and I do stick by the statement that Chromatica is her best album to date. 

Not my 2 faves both moving down :messga:

Darcklighter22

Still listen to the album start to finish several times a day every other day. Plastic Doll and Babylon have grown on me. Still not sure where I would rank it with the other albums quite yet tho.

martiniglistens

For me, my biggest grower has BY far been fun tonight. It has solidified in my top 5 for sure. Replay was also a huge grower for me looking back

My biggest faller has been SFA. I still love it, but I just dont find myself listening to it frequently. Sometimes it isnt an "easy" listen for me. Plastic Doll also moved down my list toward the bottom few.

I have consistently loved Alice and FW as my tops. 

I already knew after the first time listening this album was gonna be a grower. Especially for this to be Gaga’s return to pop music.

Initially, I didn’t Replay and Fun Tonight but are one of my favorites of the album. 911 has been a skip for me since day 1. 

Enigma is the only one that took time for me to get into. But now I love it. :ohwell:

Archived