💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

911 originally written for The Fame?

gagaschickens

Featured Posts

gagaschickens

This has probably been discussed before, but I can't find the thread. If already posted, please merge.

I just was on Gagapedia reading about Chromatica tracks. On the 911 page, it says under the "trivia" tag:

"It's rumored that this song was an outtake from The Fame, Gaga's debut album. This is due to the fact that fans have pointed out similarities to it's sound to the songs of the record.

Prior to the release of Chromatica, there had been rumors as well that Gaga was going to rework one of her older songs and place them on the record."

I know not everything on Gagapedia is legit, but do you believe this rumor? It sounds possible but might not be. What's your opinion on this?

https://ladygaga.fandom.com/wiki/911_(song)

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig

911 has no similarities to The Fame lmao, and the song from a previous time was Sine From Above as it was done in 2013 with Elton John and Axwell.

End Racism Now

ChromaticRaccoon

I doubt it. She said it's about her antipsychotic meds. I obviously wouldn't know, but I'm not sure she was on them back in 2008?

Blastertoyo

No 

911 Writers

Lady Gaga

Michael Tucker
Hugo Leclercq
Justin Tranter

I don’t see RedOne, Martin Kierszenbaum or Rob Fusari
:enigma:

please enlighten me to death

Seryabkina

I'd say it's more of an ARTPOP outtake :toofunny:  I mean, I kinda see what they mean but judging by the lyrics, it wouldn't really fit with The Fame (maybe The Fame Monster, but that might be a reach as well)

COOOK
3 minutes ago, gagaschickens said:

Prior to the release of Chromatica, there had been rumors as well that Gaga was going to rework one of her older songs and place them on the record."

Not Gagapedia buying Darla's "Reloaded" rework claims :billie:

Henri Bardot
1 minute ago, ChromaticRaccoon said:

I doubt it. She said it's about her antipsychotic meds. I obviously wouldn't know, but I'm not sure she was on them back in 2008?

In 2008 she was into hard drugs like coke. 

Gaga has history of addiction, and those type of meds cant cause an addiction.

So I really doubt that the lyrics were written in 2008

pooiota

9 minutes ago, Vampyr said:

I'd say it's more of an ARTPOP outtake :toofunny:  I mean, I kinda see what they mean but judging by the lyrics, it wouldn't really fit with The Fame (maybe The Fame Monster, but that might be a reach as well)

Based on that... didn’t @Admin say that 1000 doves is an ARTPOP outtake

Archived