Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga to Front Valentino's New Perfume

Chinosky

Featured Posts

Chinosky

photoreveal2.jpg?crop=0px,0px,3000px,200

PARIS — Lady Gaga has landed a new, very fashionable, gig — as the face of Valentino’s upcoming perfume, WWD has learned.

The Voce Viva fragrance, due out in September, was conceived by the Valentino fashion house’s creative director Pierpaolo Piccioli and the Valentino Beauty team at L’Oréal.

“Lady Gaga means freedom, self-consciousness, pure heart,” Piccioli said in a statement. “Her participation in this campaign elevates the symbolic power of the project to the highest level.

“She is the icon of a generation,” he continued, of the only artist ever to win in the same year an Oscar, Grammy, BAFTA and Golden Globe, for her work in the film “A Star Is Born.” “Her message of freedom, passion for art, self-consciousness and equality is the same [as what] our Valentino community stands for.”

FULL ARTICLE ABOUT THE ANNOUNCEMENT: https://wwd.com/beauty-industry-news/beauty-features/lady-gaga-to-front-valentinos-new-perfume-1203671290

UPDATE:

Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin have confirmed via their IG stories that they will be the campaign photographers!

20200711-110900.jpg

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Steccazero

Yeha, the Nick Knight project is this one! People said they are doing somethung very cool and Gaga is very involved. 

Let's see what they are planning, honestly it doesn't excite me that much. 

pls get into this ***uettery

ydnmnme
2 hours ago, Chinosky said:

She is the icon of a generation,” he continued, of the only artist ever to win in the same year an Oscar, Grammy, BAFTA and Golden Globe, for her work in the film “A Star Is Born.” “Her message of freedom, passion for art, self-consciousness and equality is the same [as what] our Valentino community stands for.”

Not gonna lie, it’s so pleasing to read this!

Good for her! I’m excited to see new amazing pics, videos and more!:party:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Guest Adarsh

This is a sign that she’s ready to come back and you guys are not even excited lol give me a damn break. There’s going to be a whole campaign with magazine and T.V ads most probably. Don’t you want her to get more visibility? 

Anveeroy

Am I the only one who is very excited to hear this news? Yaay!

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Cyber Babylon
4 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

Am I the inky one who is very excited to hear this news? Yaay!

:vegas:I'm with you

iAstroLeo

Will this perfume get more attention than her newly released album? We can't stop winning :vegas:

thatfoxyfeeling

Not at some of you complaining when this is gonna get more promo than Eau De Gaga :billie:

The Z
Just now, thatfoxyfeeling said:

Not at some of you complaining when this is gonna get more promo than Eau De Gaga :billie:

Eau de quoi? 

• Admin changed the title to Gaga to Front Valentino's New Perfume

Archived