💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga to Front Valentino's New Perfume

Chinosky

Featured Posts

FlopSlurper
1 hour ago, Glamourpuss said:

She was pushed into doing something she didn't want to do in order to make other people money. She didn't have a choice back then.

But she has the ability to make her own choices now. Valentino is a classy well respected label and she's a fan of the clothing. This was probably an opportunity she couldn't pass up. 

I don't see how the brand being classy makes her statement any different. But yeah I get the being forced part.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaby15
1 hour ago, jorja said:

i thought she didn't like selling perfumes :ally: jk

she likes Valentino and years have passed, so maybe she changed her mind

ShayCristoforo
10 minutes ago, buzzkill said:

how can it be when she had that breathtaking mcqueen gown on 2010 vma's :bradley:

VMA McQueen was more breathtaking. Valentino ostrich was more gorgeous. Truce? :v:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

NewYorkCity

I actually surprisingly excited about this :excited2: this could be huge, seeing Gaga’s face on every city, commercials on TV, wow. Can’t wait.

MiQuenDroid
38 minutes ago, Chinosky said:

singer-lady-gaga-arrives-at-narita-inter

Omg this one :wtfga:

All I ever wanted was love...

Suuus

For those who are worried about chromatica all this means is that gaga will film an ad and after that the promo team will do the rest so dont worry their will be plenty of time for chromatica promo

Glamourpuss
4 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

I don't see how the brand being classy makes her statement any different. But yeah I get the being forced part.

Because it matches up with who she is and what she likes ever since she turned to jazz music and started dressing more classy and elegant. I mentioned it for that reason. 

Chinosky
3 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

Omg this one :wtfga:

i can't tell if u like it :triggered:

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

buzzkill
7 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

VMA McQueen was more breathtaking. Valentino ostrich was more gorgeous. Truce? :v:

i can live with that :oops:

OMG ! This is her first time as the face of a fragrance excluding her own. I’m excited to see the campaign, Ill probably buy it just cause it’s Gaga’s new signature scent 😂

Most of you guys are unbelievable. I guess the ones hard to please want to see her burning alive in flesh to get a positive reaction...

Sarcastic Sarcasm GIF by MOODMAN

Archived