HookerDotGov
Just now, Blown Away said:

Love-Is-Pain.png

Average score: 7.75

Highest score: 11 @Yxilon @JRCF29

Lowest score: 4.19 @776673564747836765

Comments:

@COOOK Powerful, but an underwhelming closer

@ororo munroe Great ending for this terrible album.

@pugsnotdrugs why is it that long ffs

@CautiousLurker COME THROUGH VOCALLY GIFTED QUEEN... who does not know when to shutup.mp3 but that's ok, cuz damn...

@musicland I read that she first performed this as a tribute to Prince passing away, and I think she used that pain to channel him into this song. I love it when an artist experiments with longer tracks, so the outro was a nice touch.

@Lionel Ronaldo I think it is beautiful, and emotional. however the song is too long which ruins it a bit for me.

@Andreu Not necessarily a type of music I like, but I never thought we would hear Fergie singing a song like this and that's what makes it great.

@JRCF29 Love is GOD, you say? Very strong on all fronts here, from the graphic and powerful lyrics, to the vocal gymnastics, to the muted instrumental. Should have been a single, it's a beautiful and tragic song

@erotic4 The guitar solo is amazing! But that's all.

@SabadoDeGloria There is not one thing wrong about this song. It's all pretty perfect.

@MichealScott Good way to close the album, the only problem is the song is over 7 minutes long

@Enzo She went in
Kinda long tho ksks

@heygurlhi i know y'all dont have taste, here to save this masterpiece

Life Goes On, Big Girls Don't Cry demo, and Glamorous demo in Top 4? I can't. Please Tension, help us...we're in a crisis! 

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blown Away

Life-Goes-On.png

Average score: 7.54

Highest score: 11 @776673564747836765 @Cupid Boy

Lowest score: 4 @Fame Romance @Lionel Ronaldo @ororo munroe

Comments:

@COOOK A potential, moderate top 20 hit that would've done better in 2014. This is what usually happens to albums that are delayed way too long

@ororo munroe The beginning was promising (sounds like Big Girls Don't Cry), but chorus is so messy and ruins everything.

@CautiousLurker Yeah, thanks for the reminder, Fergie

@musicland I think this is a pretty standard pop song. This track is pretty laid back, and is easy to listen to.

@Lionel Ronaldo It's a no for me. It is just a skip on the album. Not the best.

@JRCF29 A bit on the long side, but I really like it

@erotic4 Inspiring, the production is amazing, should have been the lead single of the album. Love the rap part.

@SabadoDeGloria This song isn't terrible, but if one song had to get the axe from this album, I'd probably pick Life Goes On. It just feels a little out of place and vapid compared to other tracks. Not to say a fun song can't be included (Like It Ain't Nuttin and MILF$ obviously are geared for a good time) but Life Goes On really isn't a pop banger nor does it really serve a valuable purpose as a lower tempo track.

@Davian A JAM! It’s so fun and I love the way she sings/raps in this song.

@Enzo Another bop, her job is to serve

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Blown Away

TOP 3! Place your bets!

8. Save It Til Morning

10. Tension

11. LA Love

Fun fact: Each song was #1 at some time in the megarate. The #3 song was for the shortest period of time, between the 1st one and the last one. It was #1 for only 3 rates :fan:

@Lionel Ronaldo @Andreu @Aarghya @CautiousLurker @Davian @Yxilon @ororo munroe @pugsnotdrugs @DONNA OF THE DAM @heygurlhi @Enzo @COOOK @SabadoDeGloria @JRCF29 @shoful @Adrenaliner @erotic4 @MichealScott @GaGaLB  @776673564747836765 @Twitter @Fame Romance @Aubbie @SabadoDeGloria @musicland 

HookerDotGov

TOP 3! Place your bets!

8. Save It Til Morning

10. Tension

11. LA Love

Fun fact: Each song was #1 at some time in the megarate. The #3 song was for the shortest period of time, between the 1st one and the last one. It was #1 for only 3 rates :fan:

@Lionel Ronaldo @Andreu @Aarghya @CautiousLurker @Davian @Yxilon @ororo munroe @pugsnotdrugs @DONNA OF THE DAM @heygurlhi @Enzo @COOOK @SabadoDeGloria @JRCF29 @shoful @Adrenaliner @erotic4 @MichealScott @GaGaLB  @776673564747836765 @Twitter @Fame Romance @Aubbie @SabadoDeGloria @musicland 

03. LA Love

02. Save It Til Morning

01. Tension

please...

LoLaA

#3 tension

#2 save it till morning

#1 lalalala

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

Teletubby

1 Save It Til Morning
2 LA Love
3  Tension

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Blown Away

Save-It-Til-Morning.png

Average score: 7.76

Highest score: 11 @Davian @ororo munroe

Lowest score: 3 @Aarghya

Comments:

@COOOK An attempt to make another "Big Girls Don't Cry" string ballad that ended up flatlining

@ororo munroe Verses are terrible, but chorus is so powerful wow

@CautiousLurker If you get a boner in the evening, you should save it till the morning - morning wood will be a lot more fun to play with

@musicland Her voice and the guitar in this one reminds me of big girls don't cry at the beginning. As it progresses, it just misses something special.

@Lionel Ronaldo I like the song, it has something personal for her and she sang it in a beautiful way I think.

@JRCF29 This is, imo, the most mature song from the album and I love it. She sings it in a way that makes you believe and knowing she got divorced months after makes it all the more potent.

@erotic4 Love the powerful vocals and the guitar at 2:17. Should be the second single, after Life Goes On, and then MILF to be the 3rd.

@SabadoDeGloria It's cute, but definitely feels like a Big Girls Don't Cry re-do (for a song that obviously didn't need a re-do).

@Davian My favorite Fergie song of all time. Ugh I love this one so much and it better be top 5 at least

@Enzo BGDC older sister, and the most talented sister too

@heygurlhi  the power that that has, the message that that has, the class that that has,

Blown Away

@CautiousLurker If you get a boner in the evening, you should save it till the morning - morning wood will be a lot more fun to play with

Oh my god :ladyhaha: What's everyone's opinion on that?

Blown Away

LA Love VS Tension. Who will win?

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, pugsnotdrugs said:

la love > tension > save it till morning

tenor.gif

you was right with  save it till morning lady gaga elton john tribute GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived