opinion

CEREMONY || Double Dutchess

Blown Away

Featured Posts

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CantGetEnough

I don't hate Love Is Blind but it's also WILD that it made it to #8 and surpassed Just Like You and You Already Know. :neyde:

Blown Away

The next one had a rocky course. It was #2 in the beginning, then fell to #9 and at the last minute passed Love Is Blind and You Already Know :fan:

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Blown Away

MILF.png

Average score: 7.23

Highest score: 11 @CautiousLurker (Taste!)

Lowest score: 0 @Aarghya @Fame Romance @ororo munroe (tasteless btw)

Comments:

@COOOK "Fergalicious" on steroids. This should've marked her big comeback. Unfortunately she waited too long, flying right under the radar

@ororo munroe Wow, what a disgrace to music.

@CautiousLurker A BHAWP, A SLHAP, A BONEREFIED BANGER - this song helped me rediscover my inner-MILF, my inner-kinky, sexually mature goddess - now all I need to do is get rich, find a broke-a$$ hunk, trap him in my basement and we can play teacher/student... FOREVER... It will be a modern retelling of Misery, and it's all thanks to Fergie <3

@musicland If fergie is spelling a word in a song, you know it should be good!

@Lionel Ronaldo Why does this song make me think of @cautiouslurker 's work-out song? The song is bad which makes it good.

@JRCF29 Deserved so much more, I remember when this came out and the buzz was loud. Is it cringey in (a few) places? Yes but it's also dirty and fun so

@erotic4 Classic pop, very similar to The Dutchess' singles. Amazing.

@SabadoDeGloria A banger and great video. I can see why she'd re-start the era with this as a psuedo-lead single. Not the greatest song on the album, but I think it's a very necessary component. It helps bridge the first and second half and keeps interest going.

@Davian I just know this song will get very controversial rates but come on... how can you not bop to this nnnn. It’s one of my go-to workout song and always gets me going

@Enzo BOP, also the video ksksks a serve

@heygurlhi should been the lead

LoLaA
1 minute ago, Blown Away said:

MILF.png

Average score: 7.23

Highest score: 11 @CautiousLurker (Taste!)

Lowest score: 0 @Aarghya @Fame Romance @ororo munroe (tasteless btw)

Comments:

@COOOK "Fergalicious" on steroids. This should've marked her big comeback. Unfortunately she waited too long, flying right under the radar

@ororo munroe Wow, what a disgrace to music.

@CautiousLurker A BHAWP, A SLHAP, A BONEREFIED BANGER - this song helped me rediscover my inner-MILF, my inner-kinky, sexually mature goddess - now all I need to do is get rich, find a broke-a$$ hunk, trap him in my basement and we can play teacher/student... FOREVER... It will be a modern retelling of Misery, and it's all thanks to Fergie <3

@musicland If fergie is spelling a word in a song, you know it should be good!

@Lionel Ronaldo Why does this song make me think of @cautiouslurker 's work-out song? The song is bad which makes it good.

@JRCF29 Deserved so much more, I remember when this came out and the buzz was loud. Is it cringey in (a few) places? Yes but it's also dirty and fun so

@erotic4 Classic pop, very similar to The Dutchess' singles. Amazing.

@SabadoDeGloria A banger and great video. I can see why she'd re-start the era with this as a psuedo-lead single. Not the greatest song on the album, but I think it's a very necessary component. It helps bridge the first and second half and keeps interest going.

@Davian I just know this song will get very controversial rates but come on... how can you not bop to this nnnn. It’s one of my go-to workout song and always gets me going

@Enzo BOP, also the video ksksks a serve

@heygurlhi should been the lead

@Aarghya look who went

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

Anveeroy

First time enjoying a ceremony, not being a host. WOW! 

tenor.gif?itemid=4725080

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Blown Away

The singles keep on falling...

CantGetEnough
4 minutes ago, Blown Away said:

The next one had a rocky course. It was #2 in the beginning, then fell to #9 and at the last minute passed Love Is Blind and You Already Know :fan:

Waited to comment cause I didn't wanna jinx myself in case it was my #11, lol, but wow...so You Already Know could've been placed at #8? Still too low, but I would've taken it! 

CantGetEnough

Next one better be Life Goes On...the fact it cracks Top 6 is a choice. 

Archived