Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yxilon
2 minutes ago, heygurlhi said:

If it is ****ing enchante I’m leaving **** y’all

ops :sis:

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

heygurlhi

**** you ****ing ***** ass shitheads bye ggd tasteless trash 

tiffany pollard GIF

Ignore me i drink

Yxilon
1 minute ago, Blown Away said:

@CautiousLurker I HATE when pop stars use children in their songs, I have the same issue with Christina's Vanity, but at least Vanity had the forethought to but that BS AT THE END, and NOT SPLICE IT INTO THE SONG >:[

Pink Floyd teas

Yxilon

I was ready for major meltdowns, but so far I'm so good :bradley:

Blown Away

Just-Like-You.png

Average score: 6.71

Highest score: 10 @ororo munroe @SabadoDeGloria @GaGaLB

Lowest score: 2 @CautiousLurker @pugsnotdrugs

Comments:

@COOOK will.i.am's absence in this song is majorly what makes this shine the most

@ororo munroe I really loved this song, but production ruined some moments for me.

@pugsnotdrugs it's a mess

@CautiousLurker If I needed to get flaccid real quick, I'd listen to this song... to about a 3 minute mark, cuz I worry that outro might actually make me impotent...

@musicland This feels like a track that should be a bonus song. It does not standout to me much.

@Lionel Ronaldo The song has something that gets me into this song, something catchy I don't know what.

@Andreu My favourite on the album

@JRCF29 Vocals are good, if the instrumentation is a bit heavy at times.

@SabadoDeGloria I'm not sure why I love this song so much, but I do. The music video was my favorite of those released. There's an emotion Fergie really captures in her vocals for this song and the production is so perfected and low key, her vocals and song lyrics really shine.

@Enzo Sounds like a filler tbh, but I love it

@heygurlhi my least fave

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Yxilon
Just now, Blown Away said:

Just-Like-You.png

Average score: 6.71

Highest score: 10 @ororo munroe @SabadoDeGloria @GaGaLB

Lowest score: 2 @CautiousLurker @pugsnotdrugs

Comments:

@COOOK will.i.am's absence in this song is majorly what makes this shine the most

@ororo munroe I really loved this song, but production ruined some moments for me.

@pugsnotdrugs it's a mess

@CautiousLurker If I needed to get flaccid real quick, I'd listen to this song... to about a 3 minute mark, cuz I worry that outro might actually make me impotent...

@musicland This feels like a track that should be a bonus song. It does not standout to me much.

@Lionel Ronaldo The song has something that gets me into this song, something catchy I don't know what.

@Andreu My favourite on the album

@JRCF29 Vocals are good, if the instrumentation is a bit heavy at times.

@SabadoDeGloria I'm not sure why I love this song so much, but I do. The music video was my favorite of those released. There's an emotion Fergie really captures in her vocals for this song and the production is so perfected and low key, her vocals and song lyrics really shine.

@Enzo Sounds like a filler tbh, but I love it

@heygurlhi my least fave

umm, coulda/shoulda been a little higher but I can live with that

Blown Away

We've entered the top 10 with Just Like You, and now a single is leaving us already!

Blown Away

DeGeneres queen is coming!

Blown Away

You-Already-Know.png

Average score: 7.14

Highest score: 11 @MichealScott (taste)

Lowest score: 1 @CautiousLurker (distaste)

Comments:

@COOOK Yet another song that looks like it's going somewhere and falls back into a sonic loop. The super short, outstanding sample in the bridge makes it the better out of the previous two songs.

@ororo munroe Not me being happy with song ending just to realise it was actually transition to second part of the track. But this second part is gorgeous tho

@CautiousLurker You think the song is going somewhere and then the chorus comes along... and then Nicki Minaj jumps in... and then you notice you're not even at a half way point and... you wish for swift release of death :')

@776673564747836765 This song is kinda mess and I'm sure she can't sing these "this is how we do" live

@musicland I think Nicki out did the dutchess on this track, but it deserved more attention from the public.

@Lionel Ronaldo I really like Fergie's part of the song. It is better than I expected, with Nicki Minaj on the track, because somehow Nicki ruins it a bit for me

@JRCF29 Again, excellent verses by Fergie ("all the boys want cake/but they can't get a crumb", "pose for the camera, daddy I'm vogueing/I'm so GLAMOROUS center-folding" are two examples). Nicki is strong too, and the energy here is A+

@erotic4 A highlight on the album, Nicki's verse is iconic, maybe one of the best in her collaborations. Fergie's voice is amazing and matches Nicki's.

@SabadoDeGloria This is one of my favorite singles of hers and I adore the video. There's just something fresh and sexy about this track. It really hits back to some 90s vibes, but feels forward-thinking at the same time. Had the album release been tighter, I could have seen this faring quite well as a single.

@MichealScott This song was criminally underrated!!

@Davian I wish they separated the interlude at the end instead of making it one big outro. It’s no problem when you’re listening to the album from start to finish, but it is when you just want to play this song.

@Enzo Sis snapped, I know all the raps ksksks
Nicki's verse is dope
Damn I ain't seen Meek Milli in a week :giggle:

@heygurlhi a bop bop bop

Archived