💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Kim Petras Performs Malibu on Jimmy Kimmel Live

Danny Milk

Featured Posts

Killa

while there's nothing "live" about this, slayyyy. It's funny how much pop culture can you condensate in one single performance:bradley:. From the video to the song, damn

ristretto

Must’ve felt appropriate to perform a song composed by a rapist on a show led by a man who never acknowledged his usage of blackface. You go girl. Don’t @ me. 

edengowon
2 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Must’ve felt appropriate to perform a song composed by a rapist on a show led by a man who never acknowledged his usage of blackface. You go girl. Don’t @ me. 

if you don't want people to @ you them maybe you should keep your mouth shut :triggered:

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Queen of Pop
24 minutes ago, Thomas said:

It must be nice to live a life in which you've never done anything wrong. How does it feel living on the moral highground?

Queen of Pop
24 minutes ago, Thomas said:

It must be nice to live a life in which you've never done anything wrong. How does it feel living on the moral highground?

Teletubby

No one told her that she forgot to wear her trousers:billie:

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

ristretto
1 hour ago, Autumn said:

if you don't want people to @ you them maybe you should keep your mouth shut :triggered:

53 minutes ago, Queen of Pop said:

There’s a huge difference between having done something wrong and continuing to do so.

tomdsgn
55 minutes ago, 776673564747836765 said:

No one told her that she forgot to wear her trousers:billie:

Excuse me? 

COOOK

I'm loving that concept.gif

The colors, the "under the pool", the summer vibes. I'm sure she had many cool ideas for the video before they couldn't come to fruition... yet :pray:

FentyGa

it’s really unfortunate that her platform is growing. im never one to bash someone successful, even if i dont see why, but not in this case. people are just ignoring the fact that she’s a rape apologist and it’s not okay

Archived