celeb

Kanye’s family believes he is in the middle of a bipolar episode

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
joannesrats

I really don't think that anyone should be discussing a family member's mental health on a public stage. It's completely disrespectful. 

FATCAT

His family needs to figure out how to get him the help he needs instead of letting him have free reign. 

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT
Just now, joannesrats said:

I really don't think that anyone should be discussing a family member's mental health on a public stage. It's completely disrespectful. 

It completely depends on the issues in play. Seems like they're just giving context to Kanye's craziness lately

Purr more, hiss less.

moonsago
3 minutes ago, joannesrats said:

I absolutely agree but I feel like this is a slightly different case. His mental illness has caused him to publicly make statements and do questionable things so in this case, making it public by his family that he is having an episode brings some compassion towards his situation ( because he is not in a stable position ) and also clarifies that he would probably normally not act this way and that his family is not supportive of the situation created. 

It’s crazy to me that Kanye has the freedom to announce a presidential campaign but Britney can’t even drive to the grocery store. 

JRCF29

Well, has TMZ ever lied to us before :trollga: Surely there's a more respectful way to address a mental episode than through a tabloid

Don't Call Me Gaga

Chic
3 minutes ago, lg5 said:

It’s crazy to me that Kanye has the freedom to announce a presidential campaign but Britney can’t even drive to the grocery store. 

Was just gonna say this

FrederickSpears

Britney's under a conservatorship but this guy isn't? Sexism at it's finest.

But it’s also disrespectful him taking like a joke the future of the American people. 

MJHolland

The best thing I did for my mental health this week was "blocking" the name "Kanye" from my Twitter feed lol. Does anyone know if that's possible on this site? 

26 minutes ago, joannesrats said:

I think it's more disrespectful that this man is jeopardizing my democracy, enabled and supported Tr*mp for his entire first term, is spreading ANTI VAXXER CONSPIRACIES THAT WILL KILL PEOPLE, and speaks about women like their objects and b*tches etc etc etc but ok  

Archived