💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kanye’s family believes he is in the middle of a bipolar episode

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Thwack
29 minutes ago, joannesrats said:

I really don't think that anyone should be discussing a family member's mental health on a public stage. It's completely disrespectful. 

In this case, it’s pretty appropriate. He’s in the middle of a manic episode that is not only dangerous to him but to the entire country. 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ricardo

for less than this I have hospitalized patients, if he's really in a manic episode the fact he has so much power and money it's endangering for him and everyone around 

holy scheisse
32 minutes ago, joannesrats said:

I really don't think that anyone should be discussing a family member's mental health on a public stage. It's completely disrespectful. 

Kanye West enabling Trump to win the election is completely disrespectful. 

And if he is just joking, well, it's further disrespectful at a time like this when people are ****ing hurting, dying, and suffering mentally from this presidency and the government's handling of this pandemic

Archduchess
36 minutes ago, joannesrats said:

How come???? He's running for americas presidency, thats a nations concern, imagine he's elected??? Good luck

JusKeepBreathin
44 minutes ago, joannesrats said:

Yes. True, but he's a public persona having a public episode. So, it's kinda needed. They aren't disclosing him being bipolar that is already known. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

StrawberryBlond

To those saying this shouldn't be announced publicly - he's a public figure who's running to be president of the most powerful country in the world. The things he says could potentially affect the public and we cannot have someone in ill health putting the public at risk with anti-vaxxing agendas, among other things. While some of his ramblings are stuff we've all heard before, saying vaccines are the mark of the beast and having them will ensure that we can't cross the gates of heaven and that chemicals in our household products are stopping us from having the ability to service God is spine chilling. This is not a well person. For the sake of himself, his wife and children above all else, there must be an intervention.

PartySick
1 hour ago, joannesrats said:

I'd usually agree but this dude's running for president which means his behavior and mental state is all of our business :spin:

Oops. Sorry, didn't mean to be the 15th person to quote you saying this :poot:

🖤

I hope he gets treatment. Reminds me of when he was taken to a mental hospital for a very intense episode he had. Sadly it looks like he's getting worse each year so I wonder if he has proper treatment

Morphine Prince
1 hour ago, StrawberryBlond said:

To those saying this shouldn't be announced publicly - he's a public figure who's running to be president of the most powerful country in the world. The things he says could potentially affect the public and we cannot have someone in ill health putting the public at risk with anti-vaxxing agendas, among other things. While some of his ramblings are stuff we've all heard before, saying vaccines are the mark of the beast and having them will ensure that we can't cross the gates of heaven and that chemicals in our household products are stopping us from having the ability to service God is spine chilling. This is not a well person. For the sake of himself, his wife and children above all else, an there must be an intervention.

Not to take away from your points but he’s not ACTUALLY running. Or at least there is no evidence of him filing to run. And even then he has already missed the deadline for many key states. 

StrawberryBlond
4 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Not to take away from your points but he’s not ACTUALLY running. Or at least there is no evidence of him filing to run. And even then he has already missed the deadline for many key states. 

Its been part of his plans for a while, though. Even if he's missed the deadline, he could try again in the future or at least try for local based office. The fact he thinks he's running and thinks he can win shows how committed he is to drastic change in his life which is very dangerous for a mentally unwell person to be involved with.

Katsuki Bakugo
2 hours ago, Varys said:

Kim should not be enabling him

Queen enabler will do anything to keep attention on her family. She literally assaulted her sister (and her sister back to her) on tv. Say no more!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Economy
2 hours ago, joannesrats said:

2 hours ago, moonsago said:

I absolutely agree but I feel like this is a slightly different case. His mental illness has caused him to publicly make statements and do questionable things so in this case, making it public by his family that he is having an episode brings some compassion towards his situation ( because he is not in a stable position ) and also clarifies that he would probably normally not act this way and that his family is not supportive of the situation created. 

2 hours ago, FATCAT said:

It completely depends on the issues in play. Seems like they're just giving context to Kanye's craziness lately

I'd say considering he's running for president (regardless of his low odds) it becomes a circumstance where the state of their mental health should be public

Archived