Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Artists your glad Gaga didn't work with?

Kimberly jj

Featured Posts

Babba the Hutt

I forgot to mention these but: Justin Bieber, Bad Bunny, Camila Cabello, Eminem... there's so many Gaga would be better without :huntyga:

I was gonna say Yoko Ono too but then I remembered

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lord Temptation

Kanye.

Madonna.

Nicki.

Katy.

Justin (both Bieber and Timberlake).

Pitbull.

Eminem.

ASAP Rocky or any of the Lil’s.

Lana.

Chainsmokers.

Calvin.

Camila.

John Legend.

There’s so many more :ohwell:

mucinex
8 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

What legacy does she have? Selling soap thaf bleaches your skin or actively telling girls who are POC to bleach their skin? Or is it the sacrificing chickens? :billie:

As for talent... well... doesn't get you far if you don't have the rest of the package! She might be able to 'sing' or 'rap' or whatever she does, but she's a trash person. Thats on that :billie:

does the mask in your profile picture deliberately leave out black religions & black traditions? you've mentioned the chicken sacrifices more than once in an extremely negative way - those are traditional brujeria practices, please respect them :)

her legacy lies in the music styles she has popularized & has been a trailblazer for in the early 2010's (house-hop, seapunk, even the term she coined herself: witch-hop) - Azealia is a highly respected artist around the world, especially in Europe; she is highly regarded for her talent in the female rap community, etc. 

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Matt Amor said:

does the mask in your profile picture deliberately leave out black religions & black traditions? you've mentioned the chicken sacrifices more than once in an extremely negative way - those are traditional brujeria practices, please respect them :)

her legacy lies in the music styles she has popularized & has been a trailblazer for in the early 2010's (house-hop, seapunk, even the term she coined herself: witch-hop) - Azealia is a highly respected artist around the world, especially in Europe; she is highly regarded for her talent in the female rap community, etc. 

No, it includes all. Never heard of it, but she shouldn't be sacrificing chickens... like thats witchcraft. Which is what that word translates to in Spanish :billie:   witchcraft was popular in latin America, not Africa. Nor is it an African or black tradition... and she herself isn't of Latin American decent... so  :billie: 

She doesn't have a legacy, nor is she a "trailblazer". What trends did she set? None. 212 isn't even created by her. The orginal was an instrumental made by someone else in 2010. And if anything, hip hop/ house-hop was popularise by Nicki Minaj who set trends for rap girls. Its Nicki Minaj who has a legacy, not Banks. She isn't popular nor is she respected around the world... she's known by a handful of gays and thats it. :billie:  some legacy, huh? Infact, she has a bigger legacy in being one of the nastiest people ever in the industry... so much so, she doesn’t have a career.

End Racism Now

StrawberryBlond

All the usual suspects already listed, along with Pitbull and Calvin Harris. Thank God she wasn't one of those desperate artists who teamed up with them for a hit, even when she needed one. I still think it's amazing how she didn't end up with a Nicki feature back when so many people were working with her. Or fell for any of the other new hot rappers who everyone featured (apart from Flo Rida but at least that wasn't a single). And even if she's cool with Katy now, I don't think she should ever feature her on a song, it might actually make fans stop stanning. They'd certainly not support such a song if it became a single because they wouldn't want to make Katy successful and I doubt Katy fans would want to make Gaga successful either. It matters who you collab with. If you go for someone your fans blatantly don't want, you can lose them for good.

38 minutes ago, alicefromabove said:

I was shocked Sexxx Dreams was supposed to feature Robin Thicke, I'm glad it didn't happen.

-David Guetta, who wanted to produce BTW. I'm glad he didn't touch it. 

Season 8 Episode 3 GIF by Friends

Seriously, what the hell? I'm glad that never happened, I couldn't see Gaga vibing with them anyway.

Kimberly jj
32 minutes ago, Matt Amor said:

honey im sorry to jump in, but azealia is never known for sh*t, Im so invested in rap history and big emcees i know the history because i've done enough research! , this chick didn't do sh*t, there is no legacy for her, she cant even be compared to legends like remy ma,lil'kim,mc lyte,lauryn hill,foxy brown, rah digga neverrrrrr:poot: even nicki minaj i hate to say it but its facccts. PERIOD, she might have talent but she will never be considered an icon 

mucinex
3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

No, it includes all. Never heard of it, but she shouldn't be sacrificing chickens... like thats witchcraft. Which is what that word translates to in Spanish :billie:   witchcraft was popular in latin America, not Africa. Nor is it an African or black tradition... and she herself isn't of Latin American decent... so  :billie: 

chicken sacrificing is also an african tradition, I may be using the wrong term here by saying brujeria & I apologize to latinx & african people for confusing the terms, but anyways, here is an article where you can read about these traditions:

https://www.theguardian.com/global-development-professionals-network/gallery/2017/mar/31/meditation-sacrifice-becoming-traditional-healer-south-africa-in-pictures

this all does not have to go this deep, I like her music & respect her - you do not. let's just agree to disagree, neither of us are going to change anyone's minds :billie:

MiQuenDroid
2 hours ago, PinkJelly said:

R Kelly... oh wait :yennefer:

Who? :selena:

For me: Azealia Banks, Cher (both were scrapped, hopefully), Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj, Carbi B...

All I ever wanted was love...

Teletubby

Ava Max
 Demi Lovato

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Poltergeist

I think the only collab I couldn't stand would be Cardi B.

Not sonically, but I wouldn't want Gaga to work with a person like that

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

flyaway
11 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Season 8 Episode 3 GIF by Friends

Seriously, what the hell? I'm glad that never happened, I couldn't see Gaga vibing with them anyway.

Some files leaked, and it said Sex Dreams was a feature with him. I'm pretty sure it was Interscope's idea, but I'm glad it didn't happen.

As for David Guetta, he talked about BTW and he said he didn't like the way it ended up sounding. So maybe they had a conversation to be part of it. I'm glad he didn't make the album. 

https://www.nme.com/news/music/lady-gaga-271-1257845

Archived