💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Artists your glad Gaga didn't work with?

Kimberly jj

Featured Posts

Kapi09

Sophie, MDNA, Nicki + All rapers and Spanish singers aka Maluma :selena:

My name isn't Alice

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nicki. 

Azealia. 

But to annoy others, I want her to have an entire album with Ed Sheeran. :ally:

xoxo Craig

Nicki Minaj, Azealia Banks (they did but it never was released), Robin Thicke, Kanye West, SOPHIE, Ed Sheeran, and Madonna

End Racism Now

alsemanche

Nicki Trashaj

Soft, soothing, and succulent

paradox

i'm glad the whole fame kills gaga x kanye thing never happened, now that he's spiralled out of control lol

same with azealia

otherwise i wish she'd collab with more people tbh

CyanLights
19 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Robin Thicke obviously.

If Robin Thicke would have gotten a hold of Sex Dreams like planned, I would have deleted it from ARTPOP tbh :rip: 

HeavyPunkLover

Katy

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

Bonkers

I say this one because I think it almost happened.. Yoko Ono.  I feel like it would have gone somewhere very dark. lol

I don't mean this in a bad way, but Yoko Ono's talent is performance art.  Things that you can't measure like you can with music.  Music to a degree can be judged - production quality, trained and talented musicians and producers - you can objectively say if something is good.  And sometimes you can say not good.  

This was about as good as she got...  good art, not good music.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, CyanLights said:

If Robin Thicke would have gotten a hold of Sex Dreams like planned, I would have deleted it from ARTPOP tbh :rip: 

I would have asked for a refund :rip:  but if the 'solo demo' leaked, I'd switch it... thank god she didn't work with him... but there is still the R.Kelly stain on ARTPOP :rip:

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
Just now, Bonkers said:

I say this one because I think it almost happened.. Yoko Ono.  I feel like it would have gone somewhere very dark. lol

Wasn't that around the time Gaga was performing or writing princess die? :selena:

End Racism Now

CyanLights
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

I would have asked for a refund :rip:  but if the 'solo demo' leaked, I'd switch it... thank god she didn't work with him... but there is still the R.Kelly stain on ARTPOP :rip:

It would have just made a bigger stain on ARTPOP tbh, Robin Thicke was getting a lot of backlash after the VMAs, and for ARTPOP ft Robin Thicke to release two or three months later :rip: 

Galvon

Nicki definitely. I cringe every time I hear her say 'Young Money' on a song.

Archived