Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Rain On Me official credits revealed on BMI

monketsharona

Featured Posts

sexy
2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

sometimes a little word can make a song totally more impactful

Remember when RedOne said he added the 'ooooh oooh'. Remove those and I'm sure it's a lot less powerful (especially live)

are you talking about the "ooohh" in bad romance?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Admin
Just now, monketsharona said:

The first made (a demo ?)Ā before the final one happened with Ariana Grande

The song is sampled in the final version, but not in the demo.

Enzo

People still acting as if Gaga wrote everything by herself and then handled credits for everyone in the room or smn :ladyhaha:

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

The Z
2 hours ago, lestyoufall said:

I thought she was the executive producer with BloodPop? That would mean sheā€™d be listening to the produced tracks & giving notes on what to change, what she wants to keep, etc. or is she not?

Legally, a producer has nothing to do with who created the instrumental. A producer is someone who pays for a song/is managing the team in the creating process

We usually say "producer" to say who created an instrumental, but it's not the legal definition of it

monketsharona
12 hours ago, Indyl said:

are you talking about the "ooohh" in bad romance?

yes of course

beaublue
On 7/9/2020 at 3:16 PM, KEVIN STEVE said:

Legally, a producer has nothing to do with who created the instrumental. A producer is someone who pays for a song/is managing the team in the creating process

We usually say "producer" to say who created an instrumental, but it's not the legal definition of it

AĀ music producerĀ or theĀ producer'sĀ "loan-out" corporation may signĀ a deal with the artist, a production company, or a record company. TheĀ producer'sĀ job is to help create and deliver quality master sound recordings. AĀ music producer'sĀ agreement may be for a single song (master), or may cover an entire album.

This is the legal explanation for a music producer. They produce the track or the full album. Not sure where youā€™re getting your info from but I can assure you that itā€™s wrong.

Judas Oyster
On 7/9/2020 at 6:57 PM, Blastertoyo said:

And yet we still donā€™t know where the Saxophone isĀ 

:enigma:

if you look at the wikipage of the album there is only one saxophonist credited. I found her one day and saw some videos of her doing her own thing. Can't remember the name.

ThisGuyTony

I hate how her newer songs have so many songwriters. :madge:Ā 

Spoiler

Theyā€™re still bops tho. :vegas:

Spoiler

But still...Ā :triggered:

Ā 

Ā 

The Z
1 hour ago, lestyoufall said:

AĀ music producerĀ or theĀ producer'sĀ "loan-out" corporation may signĀ a deal with the artist, a production company, or a record company. TheĀ producer'sĀ job is to help create and deliver quality master sound recordings. AĀ music producer'sĀ agreement may be for a single song (master), or may cover an entire album.

This is the legal explanation for a music producer. They produce the track or the full album. Not sure where youā€™re getting your info from but I can assure you that itā€™s wrong.

It's exactly what I said in other words lol

Miel
On 7/9/2020 at 10:16 AM, S0436 said:

Yeah and Gaga had no involvement in the production of Chromatica except for the 3 interludes

Yup. Though, she is listed as Executive Producer (alongside BloodPop). Her role in this album is likely very different than other albums, I'm guessing.

3 points in and ready for more

Economy
On 7/9/2020 at 12:57 PM, KillerMonster said:

Gaga isnā€™t the main writer? Thatā€™s new.Ā :udidnt:

I really wouldn't be surprised at all if were led to believe like Gaga writes a bigger portion of her work than she actually does so that she feels more artistic and fans draw closer... I mean they do that with so many artists :shrug:

Ā 

I know Gaga is capable of writing music and some she has done by herself

Ā 

But theres a reason they get all these producers and writers to join her. The label wants to push a certain commercial element and im sure a lot of it ends up being what these other producers push for not what Gaga created for the majority of songs even tho she's involved in the process

Ā 

At least that's the impression I get

Ā 

boyerased
8 minutes ago, Economy said:

I really wouldn't be surprised at all if were led to believe like Gaga writes a bigger portion of her work than she actually does so that she feels more artistic and fans draw closer... I mean they do that with so many artists :shrug:

Ā 

I know Gaga is capable of writing music and some she has done by herself

Ā 

But theres a reason they get all these producers and writers to join her. The label wants to push a certain commercial element and im sure a lot of it ends up being what these other producers push for not what Gaga created for the majority of songs even tho she's involved in the process

Ā 

At least that's the impression I get

Ā 

There are albums which Iā€™m inclined to believe this happened more. Or even song to song. Like with Perfect Illusion or Come to Mama, they were complete with demos.

In something like BR however, RedOne said Gaga basically wrote the whole song and he added the ā€œooohā€. Or like Mark Ronson suggesting to Gaga to add more gaganess in Shallow.

Gracious Gaga
On 7/9/2020 at 12:57 PM, KillerMonster said:

Gaga isnā€™t the main writer? Thatā€™s new.Ā :udidnt:

Gurl she hasnā€™t been the main writer since like ARTPOPĀ 

On 7/9/2020 at 1:02 PM, dynamite said:

The credits are listed alphabeticallyĀ :vegas:Ā 

Ā 

On 7/9/2020 at 4:07 PM, Enzo said:

People still acting as if Gaga wrote everything by herself and then handled credits for everyone in the room or smn :ladyhaha:

Thank you lol. Ā Ppl r still in denial and think Gaga is the master mind behind all her musicĀ 

ā™„ Kindness Police.

Juniper
38 minutes ago, Economy said:

I agree.

After all thereā€™s 3 songs sheā€™s done all by herself and itā€™s Speechless, You and I and Just Another Day.

I still think sheā€™s very much capable of coming up with songs and hooks, but her style feels likeĀ piano driven songs. ā€” Which is probably how many of her songs start out anyway.

With ARTPOP it became more obvious sheā€™s not making all her musicĀ from scratch.Ā Aura, Mary Jane Holland and DonatellaĀ were completely finished productions that she overtook ā€“Ā MJH and Donatella even had lyrics.

I also feel like Father John Misty did her a little dirty by putting his ā€œCum to mamaā€ demoĀ on YouTube. It revealed how little she changed.

I do think sheā€™s very talented. She was front and center all over ASIB so we definitely know sheā€™s capable.Ā Weā€™ve seen her run soundchecks shouting out directions.

Sheā€™s everything I look for in an artist. Sheā€™s not afraid.Ā 

Archived