💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Born This Way Fan Mosaic Poster

NotDoctor

Featured Posts

NotDoctor

IMG-20200709-102204.jpg

Back when the Born This Way Limited Edition box set got released, fans who purchased it were given a fan Little Monster ID card and they could add their picture to a mosaic poster of the deluxe edition album cover.  I just found mine again the other day, so I was wondering if anyone else has it or is in it anywhere?

This is me in her hair on the lower right side. For some reason I thought it was a good idea to send in a photo of me holding a cupcake decorated to look like Cookie Monster?  Fully what was I thinking :smh:

MVIMG-20200709-120902.jpg

Ayyye Im on that poster too! I remember my mom and i looking for my picture in it!! Ahh memories 

wish something would have been done with the little monsters ID card that came with it though Lol.

Frey as in free b*tch baby

JazzGa

I remember coveting one of those Little Monster ID cards so bad but there was no way my 17 year old ass could afford the box set :smh: (I still high key want an LM ID card)

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

NotDoctor
1 hour ago, spamuelbtanner said:

I hope we can get something like this again for Chromatica

Yeah after how cool the BTW Limited Edition and the Super Deluxe TFM, I've been so sad that she didn't do anything like this for ARTPOP or Chromatica.  Hopefully someday

6 minutes ago, mr.peter said:

I regret my picture as well :laughga:

Glad I'm not the only one :lmao:

• 11 months later...
MrJDickinson

I remember when we purchased this there was a link to view the mosaic picture digitally. Does anybody still have the link to this or know whether it’s still live. I can’t find it in my emails anywhere. 

Archived