đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Lana Del Rey - Violet Bent Backwards Over The Grass out 7.28/9.29

Lona Delery

Featured Posts

Lona Delery

Lana Del Rey's first poetry book will be released in hardcover and e-book format on September 9th 2020! Up for preorder on every bookstore and Amazon now.

https://www.amazon.com/Untitled-SR-Confirmed-Simon-Schuster/dp/1982167289/ref=tmm_hrd_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1594274985&sr=8-5

However, the audiobook featuring 14 selected poems will be released digitally on July 28th.

The audiobook is available for pre-order on www.shoplanadelrey.com (USA) and www.store.universalmusic.com/lanadelrey (Europe).

Available in picture disc, regular vinyl and CD format, and they are expected to ship on October 2nd.

Screenshot-20200709-175520-Chrome.jpg

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

elijahfan

Wow, finally... I was afraid this would never see the light of day. I think it's really cool that a pop star is making something like this and making people interested in poetry. :applause:

Sister

Love it. Excited for it :heart:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

beaublue

Lmao @ all the users who were saying she was lying about the book & new album cause the book had to be delayed.

where y’all at now? :trollga:

Varys
1 hour ago, Lona Delery said:

Lana Del Rey's first poetry book will be released in hardcover and e-book format on September 9th 2020! Up for preorder on every bookstore and Amazon now.

https://www.amazon.com/Untitled-SR-Confirmed-Simon-Schuster/dp/1982167289/ref=tmm_hrd_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1594274985&sr=8-5

However, the audiobook featuring 14 selected poems will be released digitally on June 28th.

The audiobook is available for pre-order on www.shoplanadelrey.com (USA) and www.store.universalmusic.com/lanadelrey (Europe).

Available in picture disc, regular vinyl and CD format, and they are expected to ship on October 2nd.

Screenshot-20200709-175520-Chrome.jpg

June 28th so next year :poot:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

selenalavigne

I'm so excited for this.

ASMR with a message. SERVE QUEEN MOTHER :giveup:

https://open.spotify.com/album/4yk2eQg0LdV7b3A020Desg

The Fame

I think I will hold out for the physical poetry book, which sounds like it is much longer. Looking forward to checking it out. ^_^

JazzGa

I'm surprised there is no title track, I was wanting to know who this Violet character was and why she was doing that sexy backbend! :ladyhaha: Maybe "violet" refers to the color as a happy or sad feeling. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

COOOK
Just now, the Devil of Pop said:

I'm surprised there is no title track, I was wanting to know who this Violet character was and why she was doing that sexy backbend! :ladyhaha: Maybe "violet" refers to the color as a happy or sad feeling. 

Unafraid to reference or not reference the title...

Screen_Shot_2020-01-02_at_12.07.21_PM.jp

Archived