💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Katy Perry - Smile

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

NFRatwell
Just now, BLACKPINK said:

It's actually a pretty good song. It's remained unreleased the same way Vanity is. 

Honestly, I'd put it next to What Makes a Woman.

Did the album leak? 

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BABYL0N

Presaved! I‘m lowkey excited hope she will succeed with this one now

34 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

2:46 duration her label want this to be a hit for her, hoping it's a bop and not a flop.  :fatcat:

How you gonna say this when 90% of Chromatica songs are also around this length :ohwell:

Red Velvet
16 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

Did the album leak? 

Nah, but since Never Worn White was about her husband and starting a family, it would be best to put it before What Makes A Woman since it's about her daughter.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

iCpro

This whole era is confusing, does this mean NRO actually was the lead even though it came out a year ago? Because if not it would be weird to open the album with such an old and forgotten song.

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

BABYL0N
Just now, iCpro said:

This whole era is confusing, does this mean NRO actually was the lead even though it came out a year ago? Because if not it would be weird to open the album with such an old and forgotten song.

Maybe she did it to make the NRO numbers count to the album sales

xoxo Craig
22 minutes ago, 776673564747836765 said:

No, it is not. Diddy part is just music 

The song is shorter, and its probably produced by zedd

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
23 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

Didn’t you say the Diddy feat made the song shorter :bear:

I said the Diddy feature made the song feel shorter. But the song is actually shorter :bear:

End Racism Now

zakariah

omg I had no idea the album was coming THIS soon, it honestly feels like it's still katy's droplet era :sis:

berlinforme
5 minutes ago, JohnWayne said:

Maybe she did it to make the NRO numbers count to the album sales

Is that how it works? Like, do all plays of NRO until release day will be added to the first week points the album gets? What a weird and scammy way to secure chat positions

Teletubby
13 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

The song is shorter, and its probably produced by zedd

There is very short part of music with just "I'm so thankful 'Cause I finally, 'cause I finally" x2 in background (from 1:43 to 2:02)- shorter than this Diddy part from demo.
and song ends at 2:43. 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

COOOK
59 minutes ago, AMENiCURE said:

Off-topic but track lengths have been also revealed. Ece9If-WsAAlLwr?format=jpg&name=large

Reveal hidden contents

mess at the album length being same as chromatica if we ignore the interludes and add the fact chromatica has a single more track

Love how NRO is the track 1.  After what its been through, it deserves to be the album opener!

thatfoxyfeeling
26 minutes ago, brownie said:

How you gonna say this when 90% of Chromatica songs are also around this length :ohwell:

Gaga has been in the same boat as Katy, except hers was rocking and not sinking. Katy could really do with a hit and this 2:46 song could be what her label have been waiting for. :coffee:

Reality
1 hour ago, AMENiCURE said:

Off-topic but track lengths have been also revealed. Ece9If-WsAAlLwr?format=jpg&name=large

Reveal hidden contents

mess at the album length being same as chromatica if we ignore the interludes and add the fact chromatica has a single more track

article-2623875-1-DAEF7-CF00000578-494-6

🃏🖤👹

Archived