Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Katy Perry - Smile

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, jimmytimestep said:

I think that’s always been a part of what has made Katy successful though. Teenage Dream had little cohesion - it was just a collection of excellently crafted pop songs and because of that, every song stood out on the radio. CG was different than TD, still ET even more different, still LFN even more different; so she always sounded fresh on the radio, and the visuals could follow suit with creating a different experience with each release.

Ditto Prism, though it was a bit more overstuffed as an album with less hit singles. Witness was more cohesive, but that didn’t work for her.

I think she’s going back to formula; making a big grab-bag treasure trunk of shimmery, big hooks with big visuals. I hope it works out for her.

You are actually right! Still waiting for the full experience before saying anything. :legend:

I can’t stand her being underrated, I hope this works out for her too

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
March34th
19 hours ago, VasilisVas said:

OT: the album cover isn’t as horrific as most of you make it seem. It’s definitely not iconic, but it’s definitely a cute cover.

her ARTPOP cover moment me thinks:ohwell:

unchaudbaise
2 hours ago, chineselovegaga said:

?I don't get it,is this gagadaily or katydaily??

You're upset that people are posting about Katy Perry in the Entertainment News section of the forum?

Mrbirthday

I was underwhelmed with this song. I love her Daisies and Never Really Over songs, but this fell short for me. Maybe I need more time with it.

i Love the Lady

Literally the exact identical same copied sound she's done before.. but I like it :gum: 

Daisies is growing but I don't like the lackluster final chorus

ajmsamuel
13 hours ago, chineselovegaga said:

?I don't get it,is this gagadaily or katydaily??

as we dont have ANY chromatica scheisse.. 

lets leave as POPSTARSdaily

kindest regards

I really like Smile! It has a great beat and is uplifting. It’s one of those classic Katy style pop songs she’s most known for. I think Smile will be a big radio hit later this summer. 

Archived