💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga’s most average song

NFRatwell

Featured Posts

NFRatwell

What is Gaga’s “average” song :poot: as in one you don’t really think is her worst, but it’s also not one of her best. If there was a line from worst to best, who would sit in the middle? 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig

The Cure (a bop, but its nothing groundbreaking)

1000 Doves (more so in production)

Sine From Above (more so in production, bar the last part)

Love Me Right

Most of Joanne

Heavy Metal Lover (a bop, but its average)

Dance In The Dark

So Happy I Could Die (one of my favorites from TFM, but like The Cure, nothing spectacularly ground breaking)

Eh Eh

A Star Is Born pop songs, but I don't consider them as Gaga songs, so to me they don't really count

End Racism Now

androiduser

I guess many album tracks could be considered average, but out of the singles or other well known songs, I would definitely say The Cure is average, it's the first one that comes to mind.

10 minutes ago, FAMETHISWAY said:

Me when i’m lying

I understand your opinion but I have to agree with that person and then add The Cure and Heal Me, there’s nothing spectacular they are just pop songs anyone could release

ear condom

production-wise , The Cure, Fashion of his love, Brooklyn Nights , and in some ways : ROM and Perfect Illusion

Gagadonna

Most of the songs on The Fame are pretty mediocre (except for the singles + Paper Gangsta) 

So Happy I Could Die, The Queen, Mary Jane Holland and Brooklyn Nights sound very mediocre to me too. 

Also, I don't understand the hype about Judas. It's basically a copy-paste of Bad Romance. Years later, it sounds dated and unoriginal. In comparison, Scheisse (also produced by RedOne) is much more interesting production wise and still sounds fresh in 2020. 

(I didn't mention Swine or Jewels and Drugs because they're simply BAD) 

Archived