💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

JazzGa

numb the flame

Featured Posts

numb the flame

While not all of us enjoy JazzGa, for those who do, what are some of your favourite JazzGa performances?

Mine are:

Yxilon

My issue with JazzGa is that she only did covers. I would pay gold in order to hear a new jazz song written/composed by her.

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

numb the flame
3 minutes ago, Yxilon said:

My issue with JazzGa is that she only did covers. I would pay gold in order to hear a new jazz song written/composed by her.

I agree with you on this! However, regardless of the songs she sung, the jazz shows are always stunning. I love the J&P version of Paparazzi!

Ronk

Short clips from a full jazz set Gaga performed at the House Of Blues in Boston right after her concert at Fenway Park:

I live outside the space time continuum.

Magui
44 minutes ago, Ronk said:

Short clips from a full jazz set Gaga performed at the House Of Blues in Boston right after her concert at Fenway Park:

I never saw this. Thank you. My big, big dream was being able to watch a Gaga jazz show live. I'm always delighted to watch video or clips of it, it's  a side of her art that i really appreciate and admire.

raragaga

my favorite song from c2c :heart: such a great performance too

xoxo

Ronk
1 hour ago, Magui said:

I never saw this. Thank you. My big, big dream was being able to watch a Gaga jazz show live. I'm always delighted to watch video or clips of it, it's  a side of her art that i really appreciate and admire.

Except for her Jazz & Piano show, it's tough to know when you can see her doing a jazz show live.  She just pops into jazz clubs and does jazz unannounced.

Gaga made her living on pop, she advanced pop, and some say she even saved pop.  However, jazz is where her heart lies and jazz is in her blood.  As Tony said, she has natural ability for jazz.

Gaga doing jazz so often when opportunities arise reminds me of others who perform when they don't need the money but they perform out of love.   An example is Jay Leno who hosted the Tonight Show, but in the evenings he performed stand-up comedy locally because he loved doing stand-up. 

Gaga sings jazz because she loves it and it really shows.   I hope you get to see a show.

I live outside the space time continuum.

ElfieMartini

I don't know which vid it is but there's one of her singing Lush Life on the C2C tour and the red feathers from her dress were stuck to her and she was trying to get them off. That was my favourite! 

Either that or when a girl in the crowd shouted 'Show us your tits!' and she said 'Show me yours!'

That's not what I said, I asked you not to be one

ilocorB

I love jazz so much i would die for a jazz album! With less or no covers and more original songs. I dream of a Gaga show at montreal’s jazz fest.

MiQuenDroid

"La vie en rose" because it's French classic :ally:

All I ever wanted was love...

CannaeDrive

The best show in Vegas :vegas:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

this, she literally sounds like an angel. I wish she sang more songs with that soft tone instead of the judy garlandish technique she usually uses, it would also be way more healthy for her vocal chords.

I also love this one, a shame that she only performed it once for Tony's birthday

Archived