Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Charlie Puth: stan culture is "dangerous, toxic"

COOOK

Featured Posts

GaGaAst

Stan culture is the worst thing that happened to teenagers (mainly). 

Social Media has ruined humanity and IT CAN NEVER BE REPAIRED. BEST SOLUTION - STAY OFF SOCIAL MEDIA AND DON'T CARE ABOUT THEM.

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Daylight Jokers

Inb4 stan Twitter digs up his old tweets to try and cancel him just cuz he called them out. That's how toxic stan Twitter is.

Bonkers

He's right.  It's like stans want to use their celebs as Pokemons to battle for their validation.

Pokeman Gaga:  win the charts!!  Do promo!!  Prove me right!!

I don't think it can be stopped, but it's out of control. 

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

edengowon

"you used BTS for clout" is not a nasty message, it's a genuine critique :triggered:

the artist formerly known as melancholia

gagaxsebert

Did he lie? :trollga:

Stan culture is really annoying, I can’t look at any tweet about an artist without seeing, for example, “ended fadga”, “and tayble? OUT”, “seltuna could never.” I just wonder do these people have lives :billie:

Used to be HighRoad

Born in Chromatica

He is not wrong. Stan culture is awful and everyone always makes other artists out to be the flop or bad guy. Flopga, Tayble, BeyonFlop, AFell, Katy Floppy and other name calling is always under tweets about celebrities and their achievements. Stan culture is just sad. It is okay to be a massive fan of a star, but putting other artists down to put your artist up, just no, just no:derpga:

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

Blown Away

He made a point. I'm not a fan of all of his songs, although some of them SLAP with a capital S, but he's someone I would look up to.

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Admin
22 minutes ago, Autumn said:

"you used BTS for clout" is not a nasty message, it's a genuine critique :triggered:

It absolutely is a nasty message.

He’s right.

PunkTheFunk

"I totally agree! Stan culture must end!" the Gagadaily user typed furiously.

nodandsmile

stan twitter is a platform where you can be as vile as you wish but call it trolling

also a lot of them are hypocritical like they love to cry sexism when male artists dominate the industry but then turn around and say the nastiest things about women

but in all honesty... some members on here act just like that!

Lemondeduerl

Some fans are toxic but a lot of them are just trolls who love causing trouble, they don't even hate the artist they are dragging

:)

Archived