💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Charlie Puth: stan culture is "dangerous, toxic"

COOOK

Featured Posts

G U C C I
6 minutes ago, Lemondeduerl said:

Some fans are toxic but a lot of them are just trolls who love causing trouble, they don't even hate the artist they are dragging

or like the artist they are dragging. they say whatever sh!t pops into their head and the more vile the more likes from people doing the same. My favorite is when they are called out for their language and insults they act like its you who can't take a joke :saladga:

gstring
1 hour ago, Born in Chromatica said:

He is not wrong. Stan culture is awful and everyone always makes other artists out to be the flop or bad guy. Flopga, Tayble, BeyonFlop, AFell, Katy Floppy and other name calling is always under tweets about celebrities and their achievements. Stan culture is just sad. It is okay to be a massive fan of a star, but putting other artists down to put your artist up, just no, just no:derpga:. 

Agreed, but the name BeyonFlop is actually a jenius pun lmao :ladyhaha: who came up with that :billie:

Little little

JazzGa

YouTube comments used to be really hateful and gross to read, but in the past few years, they changed their reporting policies and community guidelines and now YT comments tend to be supportive and fun to read. Twitter needs to get with the effing program. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

steven
29 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

YouTube comments used to be really hateful and gross to read, but in the past few years, they changed their reporting policies and community guidelines and now YT comments tend to be supportive and fun to read. Twitter needs to get with the effing program. 

I remember Youtube back in the days and the comments section was trash. :billie:

Bubblegum Bitch
31 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Yes, I can look at the YouTube comment section if I forget what day it is. "Fall 2020 anyone?", or "JuLy 2020 WhO's HeRe?" :saladga:

Archived