đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Final Chapter of Chilling Adventures of Sabrina comes late 2020

JustHMLover2

Featured Posts

Helxig

YASSS I love this show so much!!  :woohoo:

And you know what... I am actually super happy they are wrapping it up before it gets stale and convoluted. There's nothing I hate more than a show that starts to find it's formula and get boring, or tries to change it up and just gets weird, or panders to their audience and it becomes a parody of itself. I could feel hints of that starting to happen with this show in season 3, so personally I'm happy they're ending it on a high! 

More shows need to take a lesson on when to end it instead of draaagging it out for 10 seasons. It's torturous to the fans who continue to watch because they love it, but have to witness something beautiful slowly devolve into garbage.

I just hope they really put a lot of passion and time into crafting an amazing final season. Please send us off with a bang :ohno:

P.S. we should be very grateful that Netflix didn't cancel it abruptly without a final sendoff like they have so many other good shows. I am so happy they're able to wrap it up professionally! Imagine if the announcement was just "Netflix drops Sabrina, no future seasons to come".

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Eido

Note everyone that the series might not have a proper ending. 

The season 4 was shot more than a year ago. So unless they knew at that time it was canceled, season 4 might end on an opening like a cliffhanger. 

WORLDofGAGA
1 hour ago, frederiickx said:

Wow this is such a bummer! I love the show and was going to binge it all soon. I guess I still may. I'm also mad about Dead To Me being cancelled.

What?? I did not know dead to me was cancelled, not going to lie I thought it could end well on 2 seasons but then the twist at the end changed my mind, now they are ending it :zilla:

EDIT: Just looked it up, it will end on season 3, I’m happy with that, there’s only so far they can go I think and will end well with 3 

@W0RLDofGAGA

JustHMLover2
1 hour ago, Eido said:

The season 4 was shot more than a year ago. So unless they knew at that time it was canceled, season 4 might end on an opening like a cliffhanger. 

This

That's what I feared at first when I saw the news about it

BleepBloop

Honestly it's for the better, it got progressively worse with every season

Flippy

I guess I’m still hoping they will give a proper send-off to Santa Clarita Diet as well but.... That ain’t going to happen :bradley: 

And like @Helxig said, at least they’re giving it a proper send off instead of cancelling it abruptly ( :bradley: )

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

SKANK

It never lived up to its potential. 

Now make a spin-off. Spellman Mortuary: Funerals, Burials & Rites.

A low steaks show that is just an hour of the Aunts and Ambrose gossiping about historical figures they hexed and sexed, while declawing cats, and discussing which broom is the most comfortable for long journys. 

A D A M

Maybe its good to end it already. First season really showed some variety with different plots, there was some mystery around Sabrina's prophecy and the whole satanic cult was interesting to watch. Then they put more focus on teen  drama and everything got worse.

yes and
2 hours ago, Eido said:

Well, I think they still have time to cut some scenes that were implying storylines for future seasons and the show can end properly. They could do it even with the last season if they cut those mess scenes with the second Sabrina, the show could've ended how Sabrina fully took her dark side and became the queen of hell

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Archived