💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

*UPDATE* Glee Actress Naya Rivera Body Recovered

Daenerys

Featured Posts

buzzkill

This is so sad. Imagine how desperate she and the child was. I’m just hoping they find her

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seeka

I'm glad the kid is safe, at least. And he'll fortunately be able to go to therapy before this develops into a serious mental syndrome later in his life. 

But it's sad still. This mom leaving her kid all because of something out of her control. That must've been the scariest part. 

It's a miracle, to say the least. 

I hope they find her alive but I think we all know it's unlikely at this point. 

SineFromHell

This is devastating! I feel so bad for the kid. I really hope they find her alive.

Reality

I hope they find her...god that must be awful for her son :ohno: 

🃏🖤👹

Pop Music

I just recently started watching Glee and I am on season 3 and I love Santana so much so I am sincerely hoping she is found and safe 

especially for her son :hug: 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Eido

Apparently this is now a recovery mission (for a body) and no longer a rescue mission. It's been almost a day. 

It's so sad :(:bradley:

lost in limbo

cannot even describe how much this devastates me. it's literally tragic beyond belief and I'm still holding out on the hope of some kind of miracle, even if by this point it seems very unlikely. really wishing the best for her son, family and friends and that they can get through this :( 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Midnightrush891

I’m really hoping there’s a miracle and she’s alive and okay. I’ve been checking every 30 min or so for an update. 

ydnmnme

This is so sad...

That’s an awful accident. She probably helped her son to get on boat since he’s only 4 and he couldn’t help himself. The thought that she might have started drowning or was injured and feared about her son.. this is just so devastating. 
Sending prayers to her son and family and loved ones :heart:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

stevana229

Someone on twitter said she committed suicide by jumping off the boat 

Archived