💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Fame Monster Limited 3XLP

DanielKCarey

Featured Posts

DanielKCarey

Now available for preorder from Urban Outfitters! Lady Gaga’s 2009 album, The Fame Monster is packaged in a deluxe edition available exclusively at Urban Outfitters. This is the first time the Deluxe Edition will be released on vinyl as a 3XLP package with the 14 track album, The Fame on Coke bottle clear vinyl, and the 8 track album The Fame Monster on silver vinyl. The deluxe album features the hits, “Bad Romance,” “Telephone” featuring Beyoncé, “Just Dance,” “Poker Face,” “Paparazzi,” “Alejandro” and more! 2009, Interscope.

https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/lady-gaga-fame-monster-limited-3xlp?color=095&type=REGULAR&size=ONE SIZE&quantity=1

58809559_095_b?$xlarge$&fit=constrain&ql

artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball

THE WAY I CAME IN HERE THINKING THIS WAS GONNA BE A FAN MADE THING WOW LITTLE MONSTERS WE ARE WINNING TODAY YUP YUUUUUUUP

4 minutes ago, monster said:

ARE YOU FOR REAL IM ABOUT TO SH!T MYSELF IM SCREAMING IM NOT KIDDING

RIP your neighbors. 

"damn gheyz at it again!"

Just now, Doot said:

RIP your neighbors. 

"damn gheyz at it again!"

*parents and sister

im so fvcking excited for this like this is a literal dream come true.. i already own the albums but FVCK i need this so bad

chile i dont even own ARTPOP (the original lp is a dream but oh well), joanne or chromatica on lp yet lmfao

Archived