πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

My Gaga/Adobe Contest Entry

Zilla

Featured Posts

Zilla

Hey all.Β 

I'm a bit......nervous to post this on here because ya'll so brutal with opinions but this is my entry for the Gaga Adobe contest.Β 

finalchromaposter.jpg

Uploading it so much makes the quality garbage ugh. I wanted to create something that worked as individual drawings but come together to make Chromatica. Like something visually appealing to a casual viewer but upon closer look by a monster they can see the songs represented in 13 different drawings, each going with their respective song intertwined together to make up a bigger piece. How many can you spot?Β 

I know it doesn't have the bells and whistles like some of the other ones so it would be a miracle if it even makes top 100, but I wanted to prove to myself that I could so I did.Β 

ps. If you can please retweet it so it could get more exposure that would be cool, not required but it would be nice lol

Β 

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

ShesAMess

That’s amazing! Very different from other entries that i have seen and I really hope you do wellΒ :heart:

Free my mind, ARTPOP

My Name Isnt Alice

I wish I could enter but my adobe ps is cracked lmao.

It's very grime-ish I love it:heart:

Twitter

Omg this is amazing. I predictedΒ someone here will win the prize.Β :ally:

Zilla
3 minutes ago, ShesAMess said:

That’s amazing! Very different from other entries that i have seen and I really hope you do wellΒ :heart:

Thank you, that's what I wanted because I do love everyone's entries but I saw a running theme of space and stuff like that so I really wanted to dig deep.Β 

Thank you all!Β 

Hugs GIF

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

Zilla
Just now, Twitter said:

Omg this is amazing. I predictedΒ someone here will win the prize.Β :ally:

thank you, I feel like I have a shot but only the judges will tell. I would at least like to make top 100 if I can to say I didΒ 

Seeka

It's wonderful Zilla!

I'd enter myself but I don't have official stuff.Β 

Yours is super cute. I'd love to see it on a shirt or something.Β 

Franch Toast

I love it! It's like a game trying to find all the songs.Β 

If anyone gives you any lip on this thread, just invite them for a meal at the International House of cold waffles.Β :zilla:

She/Her/Hers

yes and

It's much better than most of pictures that were sentΒ 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Vanilla

This is absolutely fantastic!Β 

I won't die, but I can't live without you

Zilla

thank you thank you!

Zilla
8 hours ago, monster said:

I love it!! It would make such a cute lockscreen too!!

Remind me, I'll try and resize it for this :)

Archived