Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

My Gaga/Adobe Contest Entry

Zilla

Featured Posts

Countessbishh

Ecrfu61WsAIjyV0?format=jpg&name=4096x409

I don't mean to upstage, but here is my entry. Idk how to make a new forum as I am new to here and everything is blocked. would be great if everybody could help promote? Twitter handle is: @countessbishh

Zilla
5 hours ago, Countessbishh said:

Ecrfu61WsAIjyV0?format=jpg&name=4096x409

I don't mean to upstage, but here is my entry. Idk how to make a new forum as I am new to here and everything is blocked. would be great if everybody could help promote? Twitter handle is: @countessbishh

omg that's very cute! I was going to do a doll box for Plastic Doll but the more I thought about the lyrics, it made more sense to go with a marionette.Β 

Good luck! :sara:

Β 

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

BillieGOAT
On 7/9/2020 at 12:38 AM, Zilla said:

ya'll so brutal with opinions

The way you spilled:laughga:

OT: I love your design! It’s simple at first glance, but the more you look the more interesting it gets!

Zilla
9 hours ago, BillieGOAT said:

The way you spilled:laughga:

OT: I love your design! It’s simple at first glance, but the more you look the more interesting it gets!

I read, I don't post much but yep

the sandlot GIF

and thanks! That's what I wanted.Β 

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

ModernEcstasy

This is an amazing entry. Love it!Β 
Β 

Can someone tell me where I can enter? Is the deadline met? I’ve heard nothing about this contest.Β :heart:

Countessbishh
19 hours ago, Zilla said:

omg that's very cute! I was going to do a doll box for Plastic Doll but the more I thought about the lyrics, it made more sense to go with a marionette.Β 

Good luck! :sara:

Β 

Thank you! Good luck to you also!! I like yours!

Zilla
11 hours ago, ModernEcstasy said:

This is an amazing entry. Love it!Β 
Β 

Can someone tell me where I can enter? Is the deadline met? I’ve heard nothing about this contest.Β :heart:

https://creativitytour.adobe.com/challenges/chromatica/?sdid=6WTV72L3&mv=search&ef_id=EAIaIQobChMImoHe2JrJ6gIVCQiICR2PdAZ6EAAYASAAEgI4MfD_BwE:G:s&s_kwcid=AL!3085!3!444171864646!p!!g!!lady gaga adobe contest&gclid=EAIaIQobChMImoHe2JrJ6gIVCQiICR2PdAZ6EAAYASAAEgI4MfD_BwE

:)Β 

Archived