💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Chromatica promo restarting soon?

Babel

Featured Posts

Illuminati Freak
39 minutes ago, Sour Candy said:

Even now it's too late. The best option is to rerelease the album somewhere in September with new songs. 

bernie sanders GIF by Team Coco

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
steven

Honestly, it's fine if she doesn't promote it. I mean, there is much more important things going on in the world right now than promoting an album. I think she wants to focus on that and be a part of the solution. 

MiQuenDroid
57 minutes ago, Sour Candy said:

Even now it's too late. The best option is to rerelease the album somewhere in September with new songs. 

She has a EP in her purse :selena:

All I ever wanted was love...

yes and
6 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

She has a EP in her purse :selena:

She has volumes of songs but the problem is that she doesn't release them :selena:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

SarahTannoIsHere

Video game related gg stands for good game 

Consent to LMAO react me

Smithy
14 hours ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Miss Twitter insider isn't backing down either 

Let's see if we get anything. Another poster signed wouldn't go a miss :coffee:

People still believing this account despite it being debunked about 50 times :billie:

LM so thirsty for fake insiders they’ll happily play the clowns 

IllusionLover

it's.gg.dcs= It's Gaga's decision... 

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Genuine Guy 09
46 minutes ago, Smithy said:

People still believing this account despite it being debunked about 50 times :billie:

LM so thirsty for fake insiders they’ll happily play the clowns 

Lol real people with connections have said that nothing is coming 

The reason I am posting that is because it's not deleted that tweet - and I put notifications on the fake insiders and watched

When that account tweeted within the hour the others followed - that is the leader of the pack 

So I was just interested to see if that account would back down/how it'd develop. I don't for 1 second think that because 'Alice' says that it'll happen no :rip:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Grigio Guy
15 hours ago, PartySick said:

This is fun :bradley:

Promo was delayed

????

????

Chromatica promo will start this monday/next monday

????

A mystery :enigma:

It's Gaga's Decision for the second one? and the last one is New Song New music video?

Religion is a product to sell.

2 hours ago, Grigio Guy said:

It's Gaga's Decision for the second one? and the last one is New Song New music video?

No Song / No Music.

RIP GGD. It was fun ya’ll!

Mr S
18 hours ago, dynamite said:

T.m/n.m

This Monday or next Monday :messga:

This month or next month

KindHML

Honestly guys/gurls, no matter if it's next Monday or next Month, at least she has something to give us. 

You know, and I don't blame ANYONE for this, but sometimes even if I am not Gaga, I'm trying to put my French feet into her WONDERFUL boots (back to TFM & BTW :trollga:), and all I can say is that fans are angry because Chromatica doesn't have the promo is should has. Fans wait me for release MVs, do performances and everything. FANS are asking me THINGS I CAN'T get them because of Covid-19, BLM, my government (hooooooker :ally:), and THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND that the world's, and people living in it, are more important than them. 

Sorry, yes, I said it. Fans that are asking Gaga to do promo, performances and else seem to forget that WITHOUT this world, we'll never get anything. Just some dust maybe. :messga:

This is just MY opinion, I don't stand for Gaga for everything, but sometimes being a HUMAN BEING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN TO BE A MONSTER. Even if I would probably die for our queen 👑 monsters. Live you all, but pleaaaaaase be patient and focus on what's happening in our world. Not on what you don't have. 😔🌍💛💚

Iluvartpop

Isn't it still tough to promote given the situation around the world? I would doubt that promo is starting anytime soon..:bradley:

And she is still currently giving her instagram stories as a voice for blm, yes? 

I definitely wish to see promo:pray:, but also hope that the world calms down a bit from all this trouble so we can all really enjoy it too :ohno:

KindHML
9 minutes ago, IluvARTPOP said:

Isn't it still tough to promote given the situation around the world? I would doubt that promo is starting anytime soon..:bradley:

And she is still currently giving her instagram stories as a voice for blm, yes? 

I definitely wish to see promo:pray:, but also hope that the world calms down a bit from all this trouble so we can all really enjoy it too :ohno:

I WOULD LOVE, as ALL OF THE MONSTERS, have promo. 

But yes, without this world we're living on, all we could hope is.. nothing... :saladga:

Great to write someone's agreeing on this, dispate Gaga's lack of promo FOR NOW. 

Love you monsters again, and again, and again.. :kara::trollga:

Archived