Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

CW announces new batwoman!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Eido
3 minutes ago, Doot said:

What happened to Ruby Rose?

She quit because she apparently did not agree with the production, even though she had signed for multiple seasons. It must have been pretty serious 

I wonder if they casted a person of color because of the BLM movement... Because the CW is totally capable of doing so 

River

I hope that they are going to keep her a lesbian and a jew, there aren't many black jews on tv, or even at all and they really need to have a voice on tv

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Altair

Love the casting choice!

i wonder how they’re going to work the recasting into the story. Being a comic book story, they have a lot of liberties. So I hope they make it exciting! 

Illuminati Freak

YASSSSSSS this is fierce. Never was a fan of Ruby Rose. Always thought she was a terrible actress. 

YourCureness
8 minutes ago, Altair said:

Love the casting choice!

i wonder how they’re going to work the recasting into the story. Being a comic book story, they have a lot of liberties. So I hope they make it exciting! 

Technically this is not a recasting for Ruby Rose's character. She is an entirely new character. 

Glamourpuss
29 minutes ago, Illuminati Freak said:

YASSSSSSS this is fierce. Never was a fan of Ruby Rose. Always thought she was a terrible actress. 

I'm assuming she was fired because of her poor acting skills (not shade, just fact) because those contracts are usually hard to break and I find it weird how she was allowed to walk away from the series. đŸ€·â€â™€ïž

Altair
1 hour ago, YourCureness said:

Technically this is not a recasting for Ruby Rose's character. She is an entirely new character. 

Oh Deng, how so? Sorry I haven’t watched the show yet. Is she in a wheelchair yet?

YourCureness
2 hours ago, Altair said:

Oh Deng, how so? Sorry I haven’t watched the show yet. Is she in a wheelchair yet?

IDK what they are going to go. But they are going for an entirely original character, as in someone who isn't in the DC Comics yet. 

TimisaMonster

So messy...they should say Ruby's character died and this woman (a fan) takes her place to rise up

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Altair
5 minutes ago, YourCureness said:

IDK what they are going to go. But they are going for an entirely original character, as in someone who isn't in the DC Comics yet. 

That’s so interesting! Thank you for sharing 

heygurlhi

Didnt they cancel Batwoman? neverheard anything good about it 

Ignore me i drink

Archived