💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

1000 Doves, Alice and Free Woman should be the next singles

Biggest Bitch

Featured Posts

Biggest Bitch

Alice:

Some people think it’s too risky and the GP won’t like it, but I don’t think it’s true. Poker Face also has robotic part and the song was everywhere 

Free Woman:

It would be the safest and the smartest single choice. It could peak easily in top 10, I’m pretty sure the GP would be here for it

1000 Doves

1000 Doves is the most radio friendly song on the album and if you disagree then you’re just simply wrong. :trollga: I know most of you think it’s the most generic song on Chromatica, but this is the biggest joke ever. The lyrics, the beat, this song is a masterpiece and it’s the biggest grower track on the entire album 

Honestly I don’t see the other songs success as a single. Sour Candy was a perfect promo single choice. The music video would smash, but I doubt it could peak in top 10 as a single. 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vergil

Alice should’ve been the first single (with a better mix) then Rain On Me > 911 (as Telephone sequel) > Babylon > Sine From Above

River

nah nah nah

Replay, Babylol and Sine From Above

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

BlueRose

I am here for all of them, my favorite is 1000 doves and I hope it would get the single treatment. She could close the era with Alice as a single as a statement that she is leaving chromatica but she still wants the wonderland. 

jacs vs looser

People who think "The GP won't be here for Alice" seem to forget it's the second highest charting non-single from the album (Billboard hot100). The GP did THAT. 

President Biden

I’d like Free Woman -> 1000 Doves -> Replay

I got drunk

Economy
17 minutes ago, andrew23 said:

Alice:

Some people think it’s too risky and the GP won’t like it, but I don’t think it’s true. Poker Face also has robotic part and the song was everywhere 

Free Woman:

It would be the safest and the smartest single choice. It could peak easily in top 10, I’m pretty sure the GP would be here for it

1000 Doves

1000 Doves is the most radio friendly song on the album and if you disagree then you’re just simply wrong. :trollga: I know most of you think it’s the most generic song on Chromatica, but this is the biggest joke ever. The lyrics, the beat, this song is a masterpiece and it’s the biggest grower track on the entire album 

Honestly I don’t see the other songs success as a single. Sour Candy was a perfect promo single choice. The music video would smash, but I doubt it could peak in top 10 as a single. 

I think Free Woman is more radio friendly than 1000 doves

In fact I think FW is more most radio friendly track left in general (and Sour Candy)

I feel like it's virtually impossible with Gaga's music at this point to determine what will perform well. 

Gracious Gaga

I'm very curious to see what songs become singles on this album..

♥ Kindness Police.

Sister

Sour Candy should be next single (between now and November)or not a single at all after this time frame, this time frame is the best time for it, also it's on time with new Blackpink material. I also agree that Free Woman and close with 1000 Doves as singles later. I don't think Alice would do well, besides just becoming the tour promo single when she is on the verge of rolling out the tour. This could all work out for her.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Alice, Free Woman, Babylon and 1000 Doves/Sour Candy

BillieGOAT

“next singles” :bradley:

I think we’ll be lucky if we even get a third single at this point :/

I think it should be FW or SC if we get one tho! Those have the best shot at getting picked up by GP/radio

Reality

A lot of the songs on Chromatica could become singles, tbh. 1000 Doves would be a great radio-friendly choice, but also Fun Tonight and Free Woman would be good radio-friendly single choices too. 

Personally, I'd love for either Babylon or Sine From Above to become a single. 

I feel like with Gaga, "radio-friendly" songs of hers don't necessarily turn out to be the best performers on the charts/radio. Stupid Love was very radio friendly, and while it debuted great, it didn't have a long lifetime. ROM has done much better, but it still isn't the SMASH hit that I think a lot of us thought it could've been. So, we could try to discuss about what would do great on the radio and what wouldn't, but I think Gaga has only proven that time and time again, she's a much different artist. 

Bad Romance wasn't radio-friendly, same with Just Dance, Poker Face, TEOG, Alejandro, Born This Way, Applause, Shallow, etc. Sine From Above and Babylon aren't necessarily "radio-friendly" in the traditional sense, but I think they're good songs that the GP can latch on to, while at the same time being distinct enough to recognize that they're "GAGA" songs.

🖤👹

Archived