💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromatica TV

ThatsGossip64

Featured Posts

ThatsGossip64

What is it? When is it coming? As we know, after the weather channel videos and other hints (I attached a tweet with these hints below) there is something called 'Chromatica TV'. A website? An App?. Share your thoughts!

ModernEcstasy

The Chromatica era has finished.
Please Look forward to LG7 TV in 2025 :vegas:

thierryrreiht

I wouldn’t hold my breath. This was a time where Covid was thought to decrease a bit during summer, and pre-GeorgeFloyd. 
This summer is completely off because of Covid, aka hard to produce content (and California is now a hot zone for Covid) and Gaga probably doesn’t feel comfortable going back to where she left off, considering the amount of important things going on in the world right now.

also we’re getting closer to the elections and this would be a weird timing to promote something in such a critical moment

Elohim

Ehmm so remember ARTPOP ACT II? Or maybe the original concept of TEOG mv? Maybe... the full AP app? And many more of...

Yeah so they're all in the cemetery of ideas that we never got to see.

Leoj305
Just now, thierryrreiht said:

I wouldn’t hold my breath. This was a time where Covid was thought to be lower during summer, and pre-GeorgeFloyd. 
This summer is completely off because of covid, aka hard to produce content (and California is now a hot zone for Covid) and Gaga probably doesn’t feel comfortable going back to where she left off, considering the amount of important things going on in the world right now.

Cutie and yup

Stef

If you didn’t already place it in the “Things That Were Gonna Happen, But Then...” folder almost immediately after it was teased then are you even a Lady Gaga fan? 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

ThatsGossip64
Just now, ModernEcstasy said:

The Chromatica era has finished.
Please Look forward to LG7 TV in 2025 :vegas:

There is a tour planned for next summer. I'm sure she hasn't just abandoned a project that she is so passionate about that took 2 and a half years...

Dramatica

Season 2 Famalam GIF by BBC Three

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Enzo

The rumors tag is not for this :bear:

OT:

It's the ARTPOP app of the Chromatica era :vegas:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Modern Ecstasy2

Just one of the many other projects that will never come to fruition 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Delulu Rogers

It’s on its way! She just adding the finishing touches to the telephone continuation and then she’ll surely launch chromatica tv

xoxo Craig

I'm just disappointed... but I can't blame her tbh... its not her fault the US is fcked up and has allowed Covid to spread again

End Racism Now

S0436

So she’s not going to promote her album because there is an election in November?  She promoted Joanne and rallied for Hillary Clinton (both flopped, but hey...). Yes there is a pandemic but it’s not stopping other American commercial artists from releasing music and things; Chromatica was released right in the middle of the first wave of the pandemic in the US are we not forgetting...

Archived