Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kanye's done with Trump, comes out as Anti-Vaxxer

COOOK

Featured Posts

COOOK

1920x0.jpg?fit=scale

Kanye West spoke to Forbes in an interview, where he revealed:

· That he’s running for president in 2020 under a new banner—the Birthday Party—with guidance from Elon Musk and an obscure vice presidential candidate he’s already chosen. “Like anything I’ve ever done in my life,” says West, “I’m doing to win.”

· That he no longer supports President Trump. “I am taking the red hat off, with this interview.”

· That he’s ok with siphoning off Black votes from the Democratic nominee, thus helping Trump. “I’m not denying it, I just told you. To say that the Black vote is Democratic is a form of racism and white supremacy.”

· That he’s never voted in his life.

· That he was sick with Covid-19 in February.

· That he’s suspicious of a coronavirus vaccine, terming vaccines “the mark of the beast.”

· That he believes “Planned Parenthoods have been placed inside cities by white supremacists to do the Devil’s work.”

· That he envisions a White House organizational model based on the secret country of Wakanda in Black Panther.

Some excerpts:

Spoiler

ON HIS PREVIOUS SUPPORT FOR TRUMP
“Trump is the closest president we’ve had in years to allowing God to still be part of the conversation.”

ON HIS MAGA HAT MOMENT
“One of the main reasons I wore the red hat as a protest to the segregation of votes in the Black community. Also, other than the fact that I like Trump hotels and the saxophones in the lobby.”

ON DEMOCRATS
“That is a form of racism and white supremacy and white control to say that all Black people need to be Democrat and to assume that me running is me splitting the vote. All of that information is being charged up on social media platforms by Democrats. And Democrats used to tell me, the same Democrats have threatened me…. The reason why this is the first day I registered to vote is because I was scared. I was told that if I voted on Trump my music career would be over. I was threatened into being in one party. I was threatened as a celebrity into being in one party. I was threatened as a Black man into the Democratic party. And that’s what the Democrats are doing, emotionally, to my people. Threatening them to the point where this white man can tell a Black man if you don’t vote for me, you’re not Black.”

ON HOW THE RACE WILL BE DECIDED
“Let’s see if the appointing is at 2020 or if it’s 2024—because God appoints the president. If I win in 2020 then it was God’s appointment. If I win in 2024 then that was God’s appointment.”

ON THE CORONAVIRUS CURE
“We pray. We pray for the freedom. It’s all about God. We need to stop doing things that make God mad.”

ON VACCINES
“It’s so many of our children that are being vaccinated and paralyzed… So when they say the way we’re going to fix Covid is with a vaccine, I’m extremely cautious. That’s the mark of the beast. They want to put chips inside of us, they want to do all kinds of things, to make it where we can’t cross the gates of heaven. I'm sorry when I say they, the humans that have the Devil inside them. And the sad thing is that, the saddest thing is that we all won’t make it to heaven, that there’ll be some of us that do not make it. Next question.”

ON DECIDING TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT
“It’s when I was being offered the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Awards at MTV. I remember being at my mom’s house, my mother-in-law, because my house was being worked on, she calls me ‘son’ and I call her ‘mom,’ I was in the shower thinking, I write raps in the shower. It hit me to say, ‘you’re going to run for president’ and I started laughing hysterically, I was like this is the best, I'm going to go out there and they’re going to think I'm going to do these songs and do this for entertainment, how rigged awards shows are, and then say I’m president. And I just laughed in the shower, I don’t know for how long, but that’s the moment it hit me.”

ON HAVING COVID-19
“Chills, shaking in the bed, taking hot showers, looking at videos telling me what I'm supposed to do to get over it. I remember someone had told me Drake had the coronavirus and my response was Drake can’t be sicker than me!” (laughs)

ON TAXES
“I haven’t done enough research on that yet. I will research that with the strongest experts that serve God and come back with the best solution. And that will be my answer for anything that I haven’t researched. I have the earplug in and I’m going to use that earplug.”

ON CHINA
“When I become president—let me make some promises—the NBA will open all the way back up from Nigeria to Nanchang and the world will see the greatest athletes play. The world will experience the change in their element. The money is gonna come back. I love China. I love China. It’s not China’s fault that disease. It’s not the Chinese people’s fault. They’re God’s people also. I love China. It changed my life. It changed my perspective, it gave me such a wide perspective. My mom as an English professor taught English in China when I was in 5th grade.”

ON CAPITAL PUNISHMENT
“Thou shalt not kill. I’m against the death penalty.”

ON POLICE KILLINGS
One of my to-do lists is to end police brutality. The police are people too. To end laws that don’t make sense. Like, in the George Floyd case, there was a Black guy that went to jail and it was his first day on the force. So if it’s your first day on the force and it’s your training day, and this OG accredited cop with 18 violations already starts filing out, are you going to jump in front of that person and lose your job that same day? Especially in this climate when 40,000 people lost their jobs? This man was put in a position where—and also he probably didn’t realize that the cop was going to take it that far, he probably was so scared, in shock, paralyzed, like so many Black people. I'm one of the few Black people that would speak openly like this.

ON HIS OTHER PRIORITIES
“Clean up the chemicals. In our deodorant, in our toothpaste, there are chemicals that affect our ability to be of service to God.”

ON HIS CAMPAIGN SLOGAN
“Well my second album is called Late Registration. I got a rap … The other thing is, my campaign is Kanye West YES, not YEP, not YEAH. YES. YES. YES... When I’m president, let’s also have some fun. Let’s get past all the racism conversation, let’s empower people with 40 acres and a mule, let’s give some land, that’s the plan.”

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bubblegum Bitch
1 minute ago, COOOK said:

ON THE CORONAVIRUS CURE
“We pray. We pray for the freedom. It’s all about God. We need to stop doing things that make God mad.”

:duck:

2 minutes ago, COOOK said:

ON VACCINES
“It’s so many of our children that are being vaccinated and paralyzed… So when they say the way we’re going to fix Covid is with a vaccine, I’m extremely cautious. That’s the mark of the beast. They want to put chips inside of us, they want to do all kinds of things, to make it where we can’t cross the gates of heaven.

:nooo:

weed

as if I needed more reasons to dislike him

“Planned Parenthoods have been placed inside cities by white supremacists to do the Devil’s work.” it's like.. Republican, but make it drugs

VTV

Idiocracy (2020)

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Maleficent

I have never heard of a child becoming permanently paralyzed as a result of vaccines?

edit: except the 1955 first polio vaccine 

Chesescake

wtf? he can be anything he want but no Anti-Vaxxer! 

Ms I am a local

Just when we thought Trump was the biggest lunatic to ever be a president of the US now we have K*n*e W**t. A nightmare, literally a nightmare.

heygurlhi

imagine how tierd we all are, can this just end? all of it? :koons:

Ignore me i drink

zakariah

he needs to stream chromatica, his monsters are torturing him :sis:

iAstroLeo

If I could, I would run for the president of the USA. I feel like I would have a better chance when compared to these nut jobs :selena:

#LEO2020

If you gays vote for me, I will change the national anthem to Bad Romance :firega:

alsemanche

I already made a thread about it :grr: but yeah the man has officially lost his mind :madge:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

RAMROD

Well, that is the last straw for me.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived