Featured Posts

COOOK
44 minutes ago, joannesrats said:

He missed the deadline so he can’t even actually run 

For real?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kanye West might as well be a white woman in her 40’s with a Kate Plus 8 haircut:ohwell:

No wonder Lana said he’s “blonde and gone”

27 minutes ago, shoful said:

Why are people worried this will divide the Democratic vote, isn’t everything he’s been saying for the past 4 years more Republican?

He is entering so late in the game that he'll have to be a write-in in many states. He has no chance of winning but...

They are worried that he could possibly siphon of black voters from Biden. Essentially giving Tr#mp the presidency that way.

They are worried people will take the piss and burn their vote to troll. Like when 11,000 people voted for Harambe as a joke in 2016.

They're worried because he has created a wildcard situation for the most important and uncertain election in our generation.

It is so f#cking unnecessary and self-serving... it's truly disgusting thing to do.

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

8 minutes ago, COOOK said:
52 minutes ago, joannesrats said:

He missed the deadline so he can’t even actually run 

For real?

He missed the deadline for some states but there's write in. He'll never get the votes but...last person we discounted is now president, so.:shrug:

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

ear condom

Sorry to spoil the show, but the part on vaccines is the only sensible and relevant thing he said. I've always felt very sorry for all these people who swallow everything they are served on this subject (vaccines) from their early childhood...... Same with those who think that politics and corporations want our good, like c'mon........ I guess sheep sleep better at night thinking the world wants their good...

Don't trust me, wait and see, this masquerade will be all over soon 

This indoctrination (because it is indoctrination) about vaccines has lasted too long on Earth and in case you haven't  noticed, there is no difference between medicine and religions, except that the clergy, in medicine, wear white coats instead of a cross around their neck. 

But I know it seems inconceivable to think that things are being hidden from us about the real effects of vaccines, unless the information comes from TV (the deity of our generation) or a man in a suit and tie.

... :sleep:

Now all that's left for yall to do is just LMAO me I guess 

edit : 

don't worry, i know i am the black sheep for the simple fact of expressing different opinions which go against the official religious doctrine approved by our dear and benevolent government and pharmaceutical industry. I already know all the arguments that you are going to  answer me since I also underwent the same brainwashing as we all did on Earth, don't waste your time 

21827_300.gif

StarstruckIllusion

Just when I thought he couldn’t get any worse... he continues to amaze me. 

Gagaloo911

He's as unhinged as the rest of Trump's supporters and enablers.

Naak Le Vaar

I wonder if people outside of the US tune into US News for a laugh, as if it was a comedy show. A conman, creepy grandpa with dementia, and a celebrity running for office.

Lmao they blocked my signature

Franch Toast

Just ignore him and don't give him the publicity he so desperately is seeking. 

All the black people I know have rolled their eyes and said to give them enough credit not to assume they'd ever vote for him (and in fact have pointed out that the only Kanye fans they know are white people anyway). 

I'm hoping anyone stupid enough to vote for that mess wouldn't have voted for Biden anyway and that if anything, he'll siphon off Trump voters. 

She/Her/Hers

QueenMortuana
27 minutes ago, ear condom said:

Sorry to spoil the show, but the part on vaccines is the only sensible and relevant thing he said. I've always felt very sorry for all these people who swallow everything they are served on this subject (vaccines) from their early childhood...... Same with those who think that politics and corporations want our good, like c'mon........ I guess sheep sleep better at night thinking the world wants their good...

This indoctrination (because it is indoctrination) about vaccines has lasted too long on Earth and in case you haven't  noticed, there is no difference between medicine and religions, except that the clergy, in medicine, wear white coats instead of a cross around their neck. 

But I know it seems inconceivable to think that things are being hidden from us about the real effects of vaccines, unless the information comes from TV (the deity of our generation) or a man in a suit and tie.

21827_300.gif

Shaun The Sheep Hello GIF by Aardman Animations

RahrahWitch
50 minutes ago, ear condom said:

21827_300.gif

It's not news that corporations are greedy and out for money but You know you can't fake science? Vaccines work.

ear condom
35 minutes ago, RahrahWitch said:

It's not news that corporations are greedy and out for money but You know you can't fake science? Vaccines work.

ofc you can fake science. 

scientists are corrupt on a daily basis, and the big pharmaceutical groups are cash machines

Moreover, what is true one day becomes obsolete the next.  Science is always incomplete and quickly obsolete

That's why I invite everyone to second-guess everything they hear, even when it comes from "scientists"

but in the meantime keep on believing what you want, i know how much people like you like "evidences", and soon there will be proof about the dangerousness of vaccines. It's just a matter of time (and proofs already exist, those who wish to be informed can be informed) 

Sister

Well he has some answers at least, others are completely blank. We have entered The Twilight Zone. I am tired.:trollga::lana:Seems like we have zero hope.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived