Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Jimbo Drag Queen Appreciation Thread

TSUNAMI

Featured Posts

TSUNAMI

So... Jimbo made my whole year just by being her.

Also, while we're at it.. what is the best way to pronoun the draq gueen? He or she? 

Chromatislaps
4 minutes ago, TSUNAMI said:

Also, while we're at it.. what is the best way to pronoun the draq gueen? He or she? 

Them Majesty :huntyga:

ElectricDevotion

Seeing this here made me so happy haha, Jimbo’s photo shoot moment was the most I’ve laughed at drag race in a long time :ladyhaha: 

I always use she for queens! Unless otherwise specified of course. ‘he’ can be an insult to the craft

SineFromHell

She was my favorite from the premiere! Also should've won the mini challenge based on comedic effect alone. 

TSUNAMI
11 minutes ago, SineFromHell said:

She was my favorite from the premiere! Also should've won the mini challenge based on comedic effect alone. 

She was snubbed for both Mini and maxi challenge in my opinion. 

Maxi challenge winner deserved to be in the bottom. I didn't like it at all. 

Jimbo is so funny, I think she deserved to win both maxi and mini challenges! Also her drag is very well put together. 

Based on the first episode, I’m rooting for her and BOA.

NotDoctor

Jimbo's mountain scream is legendary.  I'm really, really excited to see more of her this season.  From the "Meet the Queens" I didn't get her at all but now I'm in love 

steven
29 minutes ago, TSUNAMI said:

She was snubbed for both Mini and maxi challenge in my opinion. 

Maxi challenge winner deserved to be in the bottom. I didn't like it at all. 

I agree. I thought her look was underwhelming and her dress looked cheap underneath that coat. I guess it was more about the runway presence that made the judges gagged. Anyway, Jimbo is such a strong competitor and I can't wait to see more of her.

Interlude

She's SO entertaining! I adore Jimbo.

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

nathantj594

Probably going to win. Strong Sharon storyline vibes. I can already see queens like Kyne and company coming for her and creating a Look vs Campy queen divide storyline. 

And Paula Abdul ain’t got [BLEEP] on me!

• 1 month later...
LateToCult

Oh, yes. Tonight’s episode definitely solidified Jimbo as one of my favorite queens in the entire franchise. These judges are completely bringing her down to raise Brita and Lemon and it’s starting to get really old. She’s one of the best new contestants the show has seen in a really long time. I’d say she’s the best to walk into a work room since Shea in season 9.

If the judges don’t wake up already...:nails:

Archived