💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Shazam confirms “Smile” as KP5 album title/second single

Xoxo Adriana

Featured Posts

Xoxo Adriana

found this on instagram from a small katy perry fan account. not sure if this has been discussed elsewhere but Shazam apparently recognises the “Smile” song leak (for those who have the leak play it to shazam, the proper title thought to be “Smile (I’m Grateful)” or “Grateful” is just simplified to “Smile”. It also accidentally revealed KP5 to be titled by the same name.

also if shazam recognises the leak, most likely this will serve as the second single. however previous rumours have already suggested this so it’s not really news imo

whos excited??:sara:

NFRatwell

If the album sounds anything like the title track it’s gonna be better than Witness :tony: give us those bops 

xoxo Craig

Yeah I posted about it in the KP5 discussion thread... I shazamed it myself 

Screenshot-20200708-134005-Shazam.jpg

But... it doesn't recognise Diddy's part :vegas:  so its probably different from the leak, and no feature

End Racism Now

Xoxo Adriana
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

But... it doesn't recognise Diddy's part :vegas:  so its probably different from the leak, and no feature

omfg sis i’m so sorry:nooo: i should make a habit of checking the KP5 discussion thread lol. but at least we can now confirm Smile is the album title!

Pop Music

what song does it recognize 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

omfg sis i’m so sorry:nooo: i should make a habit of checking the KP5 discussion thread lol. but at least we can now confirm Smile is the album title!

I don't think its the album title, just the song title :selena:  its okay :kara:

End Racism Now

NFRatwell
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

That sucks. I actually liked Diddy’s part, probably one of my favorite fts on her songs

Xoxo Adriana
1 minute ago, Pop Music said:

what song does it recognize 

the title track “smile”, the leak that appeared online before “daisies” released. 

xoxo Craig
Just now, NFRockwell said:

That sucks. I actually liked Diddy’s part, probably one of my favorite fts on her songs

To be honest... I don't mind the feature, but I felt it made the song feel very short :selena:  so I hope the new version is a solo, and then the feature for a remix or something 

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

the title track “smile”, the leak that appeared online before “daisies” released. 

Why do we think its the title track? :gum:

End Racism Now

Xoxo Adriana
6 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I don't think its the album title, just the song title :selena:  its okay :kara:

if you scroll down to the song’s info on shazam after shazamming the song it says it’s from the “smile” album! but the poor sis shazam is probs confused:ladyhaha:

flyaway

We already know the second single will be Teary Eyes (Dance through your tears)

Rain On Me GIF by Lady Gaga

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

if you scroll down on shazam after shazamming the song it says it’s from the “smile” album! but the poor sis shazam is probs confused:ladyhaha:

I don't know if Shazam would have the album title, its probably like that cause its a single... Daisies still comes up as Daises :selena:

End Racism Now

SpiritBunny

Really basic album title. Hopefully it shocks me and is great though!

Sneaky Oliver

I’m not a fan of the title. It’s cheesy and unimaginative. Teenage Dream, PRISM and Witness are amazing titles. She can do better.

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived