Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

About the Judas choreo: did you ever notice this?

Galvon

Featured Posts

yes and

I thought it was super obvious for everyone that she imitates a cross with these dance moves :bear:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Galvon
16 minutes ago, Sour Candy said:

I thought it was super obvious for everyone that she imitates a cross with these dance moves :bear:

Tbh I felt kinda awkward for bringing this up after so manny years:laughga: because it was always so obvious to me, even though nobody ever mentioned it, but I'm glad at least some people noticed it too.:laughga:

BloodyM

How iconic is this though. Seeing the music video after a really long time gave me goosebumps all over. This ladies and gentlemen was Gaga at her peak. 

Judas Society

it is things like this that makes me grateful for stanning a true artist, you get mind blown once in a while

Galvon
Just now, Kattys said:

The way that you call cross "a logo" :bear:

Is ''symbol'' better? It's not a normal cross tho :poot: cause there is a heart in the middle.:poot: 

Also since it's on the official cover-art and in the video (used commercially), I see it as the official logo for the song.:poot:

TSUNAMI
27 minutes ago, Kattys said:

The way that you call cross "a logo" :bear:

Well it actually is :oops:

Galvon
33 minutes ago, BillieGOAT said:

I noticed this! Welcome to the light :queenga:

Tbh I felt kinda awkward for bringing this up after so manny years:laughga: because it was always so obvious to me, even though nobody ever mentioned it, but I'm glad at least some people noticed it too.:laughga:

Archived