💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

MEGARATE || The Emancipation Of Mimi

Blown Away

Featured Posts

Blown Away
16 hours ago, Trillion Reasons said:

Mariah Carey is not my cup of a tea, so I would like to deny your invitation, but thank you so much for tagging me – I appreciate it! :heart:

Thanks for letting me know :kiss:

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blown Away

Anveeroy
Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Blown Away
1 minute ago, Aarghya said:

The Constipation of MiMi :fan:

The Emancipation of Screami

Anveeroy
Just now, Blown Away said:

The Emancipation of Screami

A...A...A>a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a..a.a.a.a

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Blown Away
1 minute ago, Aarghya said:

A...A...A>a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a..a.a.a.a

Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeeeeah Ooooo... *whistle register* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *end whistle register*

SlaeUrAnus
36 minutes ago, Blown Away said:

Hey sis, I had fun participating in your previous megarates, but can I be removed from the tag list? I just do not have the time to listen to the albums with me going back to work :hug:

In my messy era.

Blown Away
1 hour ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Hey sis, I had fun participating in your previous megarates, but can I be removed from the tag list? I just do not have the time to listen to the albums with me going back to work :hug:

Sure thing, thanks for letting me know :hug:

Blown Away

The rates are in and have been counted. In a less than 5 hours I'll reveal the results. This megarate will be my last, I'm leaving GGD by the end of the week.

Spoiler

I feel a lot has changed in the athmosphere around the site since I joined 9 months ago and I'm honestly not willing to live around so much drama. I'm too old for that. I did have had a lot of fun on here, in particular thanks to the megarates. I also want to thank some people:

@Aarghya @CautiousLurker @Lionel Ronaldo @ororo munroe, you were part of The Fantastic Five with me. I know it's actually Fantastic Four but let's not ruin it thank you very much :lolga:

@Yxilon, you are an outspoken taste king. Not afraid to speak your mind about songs and I loved the analysis you did on them.

@Davian, 1/2 of Dutch excellence, you were very nice to me all the time.

@BadGurlMadge, my very first interaction 9 months ago

Thank you guys for participating. I'll see you at 2PM CEST for the ceremony.

@Aarghya @pugsnotdrugs @erotic4 @MichealScott @Aarghya @Judas Society @GaGaLB @Faysalaaa @776673564747836765 @heygurlhi @Animal Claws @Lionel Ronaldo

LoLaA

Nooo! @Blown Away

Not you gonna leave GGD:( I will miss you and wish you all the best! :heart: 

Thank you for the great times I had with you here on GGD, especially during the megarates and the ceremonies :hug:

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

LoLaA

I'm afraid I can't be there at the beginning of the ceremony. I forgot I had an appointment at the hospital at 13:45 :sweat: Don't make it a short ceremony y'all I will jump in when I can :) 

KatieJudasGaga4
1 hour ago, Blown Away said:

The rates are in and have been counted. In a less than 5 hours I'll reveal the results. This megarate will be my last, I'm leaving GGD by the end of the week.

Reveal hidden contents

I feel a lot has changed in the athmosphere around the site since I joined 9 months ago and I'm honestly not willing to live around so much drama. I'm too old for that. I did have had a lot of fun on here, in particular thanks to the megarates. I also want to thank some people:

@Aarghya @CautiousLurker @Lionel Ronaldo @ororo munroe, you were part of The Fantastic Five with me. I know it's actually Fantastic Four but let's not ruin it thank you very much :lolga:

@Yxilon, you are an outspoken taste king. Not afraid to speak your mind about songs and I loved the analysis you did on them.

@Davian, 1/2 of Dutch excellence, you were very nice to me all the time.

@BadGurlMadge, my very first interaction 9 months ago

Thank you guys for participating. I'll see you at 2PM CEST for the ceremony.

@Aarghya @pugsnotdrugs @erotic4 @MichealScott @Aarghya @Judas Society @GaGaLB @Faysalaaa @776673564747836765 @heygurlhi @Animal Claws @Lionel Ronaldo

OMG I DIDN'T SEE THIS NOO

Blown Away
1 hour ago, Lionel Ronaldo said:

Nooo! @Blown Away

Not you gonna leave GGD:( I will miss you and wish you all the best! :heart: 

Thank you for the great times I had with you here on GGD, especially during the megarates and the ceremonies :hug:

Thank you! I'll miss you too, you were genuinely one of the nicest members on the site. You were always honest, friendly and a lot of fun to be around :heart:

52 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

OMG I DIDN'T SEE THIS NOO

My fellow Mariah and Can't Let Go stan! Keep educating GGD on that hymn and keep on making videos for your YouTube channel, I love them a lot :hug:

LoLaA
4 minutes ago, Blown Away said:

Thank you! I'll miss you too, you were genuinely one of the nicest members on the site. You were always honest, friendly and a lot of fun to be around :heart:

:heart: don’t make me cry :bradley:

and seriously, make the ceremony last longer than 1 hour because I really don’t want to miss your last ceremony actually :kiss:

Yxilon

Sorry for not participating and sorry for you leaving! 

btw I would have rated all tracks in a similar way so my rates would have definitely not altered the results. 

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

Archived