💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

MEGARATE || The Emancipation Of Mimi

Blown Away

Featured Posts

Blown Away

@MichealScott I think you've misinterpreted the rules. You can give each song a score from 1-10 and only one song a higher score than 10 (an 11). I saw you rated a few songs with 10.5 and such, so I changed those scores to 10 and kept your 11 :hug:

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blown Away

Blown Away

A bonus game is coming up too tomorrow, around 2PM CEST.

Teletubby
On 7/10/2020 at 1:14 PM, Blown Away said:

@MichealScott I think you've misinterpreted the rules. You can give each song a score from 1-10 and only one song a higher score than 10 (an 11). I saw you rated a few songs with 10.5 and such, so I changed those scores to 10 and kept your 11 :hug:

@MichealScottyou know how to rate masterpiece mariah carey clapping GIF by RealityTVGIFs

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

MichealScott
On 7/10/2020 at 6:14 AM, Blown Away said:

Omg so sorry about that!! :wtfga:

thank u!! :sara:

JRCF29

I only know the singles from this album, I'll sit this one out :) 

Don't Call Me Gaga

Blown Away

Blown Away

Bonus.png

@erotic4 @MichealScott @Aarghya @Judas Society @GaGaLB @Faysalaaa @776673564747836765 @heygurlhi @Animal Claws @Lionel Ronaldo and everyone else who wants to participate in the megarate!

@776673564747836765 guessed both songs correctly at once and wins both bonuses. He can give out 2 13's.

LoLaA

Hihi I have doubts about my choice what your 11 could be but fvck it :yennefer:

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

Bubblegum Bitch

Mariah Carey is not my cup of a tea, so I would like to deny your invitation, but thank you so much for tagging me – I appreciate it! :heart:

Archived