💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Mary Trump claims Trump was neglected and abused as a child in new book

Featured Posts

At the root of President Trump’s narcissism, writes his estranged niece, is a childhood that was scarred by the emotional abuse Trump suffered at the hands of his father and by his mother’s absence due to a lengthy illness. 

Lying, cheating and hiding one’s true feelings were all rewarded in the Trump household, Mary Trump writes, and as a result of this, these behaviors are all fundamental parts of President Trump’s personality. 

For her uncle, “lying was primarily a mode of self-aggrandizement meant to convince other people he was better than he actually was,” writes Mary Trump.

To this day, Trump exaggerates his own accomplishments regularly, even under the harsh glare of the presidential spotlight, where his claims are swiftly disproved. Trump’s lies are also well documented. According to The Washington Post’s fact checkers, between his inauguration in January 2017 and April of this year, Trump has made a staggering total of 18,000 false statements.

As for Trump’s cheating, Mary Trump writes that it dates all the way back to his teen years, when she alleges that her uncle paid someone to take the college entrance exam, the SAT, in his place. 

Matthews also disputed Mary Trump’s characterization of the president’s relationship with his father. “The President describes the relationship he had with his father as warm and said his father was very good to him,” said Matthews. “He said his father was loving and not at all hard on him as a child.”

“By limiting Donald’s access to his own feelings and rendering many of them unacceptable, Fred [Trump Sr.] perverted his son’s perception of the world and damaged his ability to live in it,” writes the president’s niece.

Elsewhere she writes, “Nothing is ever enough. This is far beyond garden-variety narcissism; Donald is not simply weak, his ego is a fragile thing that must be bolstered every moment because he knows deep down that he is nothing of what he claims to be.”

“The fact is, Donald’s pathologies are so complex and his behaviors so often inexplicable that coming up with an accurate and comprehensive diagnosis would require a full battery of psychological and neuro-physical tests, that he’ll never sit for,” she writes at another point in the book. 

Mary Trump also describes her uncle as having been sheltered from the real world and from the consequences of his own behavior. “Donald has been institutionalized for most of his adult life, so there is no way to know how he would thrive, or even survive, on his own in the real world.”

Trump, 74, has also been enabled throughout his life, she writes, by people who have permitted him to violate rules and mores with impunity.

Trump’s presidency and the multiple crises currently engulfing the nation, Mary Trump writes, are the “end result of Donald’s having continually been given a pass and rewarded not just for his failures but for his transgressions — against tradition, against decency, against the law, and against fellow human beings.” 

read more: https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/07/mary-trump-book-president-is-a-narcissist-and-the-son-of-a-sociopath.html

SchwineLove

That passage in the OP itself gives me so much insight of him, and somehow the way human grows. So much insight from the terms in the OP that I can reference for my own process.

dit

watched the video and in all honesty I feel like almost all world leaders are narcissist and toxic. I mean in order to run a nation you sort of instantly have to be ok with having blood on your hands because as a leader of a country (especially one like the USA) you will almost always have to be involved in something dark...whether that be war, or sanctioning a nation until it is crippled economically or even dealing domestically with things within your own countries boundaries in a poor way...all leaders do these things and for someone to be ok with that they sort of have to have an already ingrained level of narcissism, toxicity and evil in them. Not defending Trump though lol. I really dislike this man i'm just saying that Insider video was sort of describing almost all current world leaders not just Trump imo

Economy
3 hours ago, dit said:

watched the video and in all honesty I feel like almost all world leaders are narcissist and toxic. I mean in order to run a nation you sort of instantly have to be ok with having blood on your hands because as a leader of a country (especially one like the USA) you will almost always have to be involved in something dark...whether that be war, or sanctioning a nation until it is crippled economically or even dealing domestically with things within your own countries boundaries in a poor way...all leaders do these things and for someone to be ok with that they sort of have to have an already ingrained level of narcissism, toxicity and evil in them. Not defending Trump though lol. I really dislike this man i'm just saying that Insider video was sort of describing almost all current world leaders not just Trump imo

I low-key agree. Id have to get involved in so many questionable or bad things whether u like it or not if u wanna be a leader (even in Nations with the best of reputations)

I would not want a leading position for that reason alone. I think it would keep me up at night

2 minutes ago, dit said:

I would go further and say Trump is a Sociopath. Most Republican politicians are Sociopaths, while Democrat leaders are Psychopaths.

Ryusei

How convenient that thats coming out now :yennefer: noone cares trump out

Musery

dit
11 minutes ago, Economy said:

I low-key agree. I have to get involved in so many questionable or bad things whether u like it or not if u wanna be a leader (even in Nations with the best of reputations)

I would not want a leading position for that reason alone. I think it would keep me up at night

Me either. It is why I am a HUGE politics enthusiast but I myself would never get into politics even if I may have the best of intentions. 

11 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

I would go further and say Trump is a Sociopath. Most Republican politicians are Sociopaths, while Democrat leaders are Psychopaths.

I'm not to aware of the exact detailed descriptions of each term but a lot of politicians totally display some of those behaviors. idk..I won;t label them I guess but I deff do think so many of our world's leaders are really messed up people to their core.

30 minutes ago, dit said:

Me either. It is why I am a HUGE politics enthusiast but I myself would never get into politics even if I may have the best of intentions. 

I'm not to aware of the exact detailed descriptions of each term but a lot of politicians totally display some of those behaviors. idk..I won;t label them I guess but I deff do think so many of our world's leaders are really messed up people to their core.

Psychopaths are extremely cleaver and know how to manipulate. They know how to control themselves and plan ahead of time. Which is why they usually hold high position jobs and power. A Sociopaths is the same as a Psychopath but they are more impulisive and open about their actions. Which is why they usually get arrested and have bad reputation.

Trivial thing I know, but there is footage of Trump driving a golf cart across a green. You have to have something seriously wrong with you to do that.

flyaway

It's always during childhood that most traumas happen, and then they lead children to become people that are dangerous to society. And one had to become the POTUS :yennefer:

So that's why if you choose to have children, please raise them well, so that they become nice citizens and not this type of self-absorbed incompetent creatures. 

Archived