Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lizzo Twerks, Gives Middle Finger to Landlord Who Kicked Her Out

COOOK

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Yeah, this is reason why I don't use Air BnB. Like, the fact you have to explain the purpose of your stay and wait if you are approved by the landlord is messy af. Esp. when some of those people trying rent their place are creepy, homophobic and racist af. Like, even you already got it booked it is still not safe for you, cos they can always deny you when you are at their door. No thanks. I'll keep staying in my hotel rooms.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

29 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Yeah, this is reason why I don't use Air BnB. Like, the fact you have to explain the purpose of your stay and wait if you are approved by the landlord is messy af. Esp. when some of those people trying rent their place are creepy, homophobic and racist af. Like, even you already got it booked it is still not safe for you, cos they can always deny you when you are at their door. No thanks. I'll keep staying in my hotel rooms.

Yes, i sadly experienced racism on airbnb :( 

Gagi

Wtf do you at least get your money back if you’re denied at the door?

Got an Airbnb booked later this month, for the first time. Does something like this happen often?

55 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

coolninjaguy

tbh she's lowkey trashy... her whole persona never sat right with me after she twerked on the mcdonalds cashier counter. peoples food literally touches that and even if it doesn't, if some random stranger did that they would not get a pass. she seems super entitled for someone with a single "hit" — i still have yet to hear truth hurts

edit: it was a chic-fil-a **

iAstroLeo
9 minutes ago, Gagi said:

Got an Airbnb booked later this month, for the first time. Does something like this happen often?

I've used Airbnb several times and the hosts were nice.. don't worry about it! There are shitty people everywhere, no service excluded

DpHitch1992
10 minutes ago, Gagi said:

I have used air b&b many times and never had any problems. As long as your respectfull with the property you will be fine 🙂

gag

edit: nvm misread the comment :rip:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

COOOK
2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Esp. when some of those people trying rent their place are creepy, homophobic and racist af.

1 hour ago, Gagi said:

There's also the LGBT alternative "mister b&b". But I never used it yet so I can't talk about experiences :oops:

Edit: sorry @KanyeWest I thought you were talking about homophobia too

Economy

Omg my friends and I have made an airbnb trip to get together because we been on lockdown with no social life and it's been such a mess

Every place has insane restrictions and rules on everything and it's like an interrogation why your going

The place we ended up going with say they have a noise monitoring system and will charge us if we're too loud

I'm not ok with that. Were not planning a house party but we're 6 guys and wanna have some laughs (that's the point of the trip in the first place). Now I have to worry the whole time if we are crossing the threshold of what's considered too loud :neyde:

6 hours ago, RAMROD said:

audrey horne
7 minutes ago, Economy said:

The place we ended up going they say they had a noise monitoring system and will charge us if we're too loud

what in the hyper-surveillance capitalist nightmare is this? 

RAMROD
35 minutes ago, COOOK said:

There's also the LGBT alternative "mister b&b". But I never used it yet so I can't talk about experiences :oops:

It is also bad, if not worse. The app is working poorly. The costumer service is very bad. And lots of times they did not refund if you cancel within 30 days. And if they did, you need to go through a lot of reminding their costumer service, and not giving you back 100% that they promised at that.  Look at the reviews on appstore.

Just stay away from these BnB on app business at all times. It is not worth your money. 

RAMROD
2 hours ago, Gagi said:

money usually don't pay out until 24 hours after guest checked in. So you will be refunded.

But then you will be stranded in foreign place, trying to find last minute rooms. And when traveling, we don't need that kind of headache, do we?

MANiCURE 6

Is it her only trademark ? Like twerking ang being big (and it's not fatphobia it's a fact) :saladga:

Where's the talent in this ?

Archived