Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine
2 minutes ago, Ikonik said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1PZsKZX-f-dYFVe9a47l

:bear:

Last time her team put her against Gaga they won and they won because little monsters turned her into a victim.

So this is  exactly the route I'd go If I'd manage her: putting her against little monsters over and over again because that means tweets, comparison and more attention.

raragaga

m_5cafaba229f030d3aabe6b54.jpg

xoxo

Nuggets

Already posted in the KP5 discussion but I'll leave it here too :bear:

Spoiler
On 6/28/2020 at 7:54 PM, Nuggets said:

It would make sense considering how she's been describing this album though

Sad clown

Someone who is really depressed but hides it. They paint themselves with a cheery mask and pretend everything is ok, but it's all a lie.

"She acts happy, but really she's a sad clown."

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Sad clown

---------------------------

"Often found among troops and superhero teams, the Sad Clown is the wisecracking funnyman who copes with his hopeless position with humor — usually of the groan-inducing kind. He is totally insecure at heart and keeps on running his mouth to fool himself into thinking he's confident or to get people to like him.

In the most tragic cases though, people do actually find them genuinely charming and likable because of their humor and like being around them. This is usually of little comfort to the Sad Clowns, whose insecurities causes them to fear that people only really like the "Clown" part of them, and so they do their damnedest to always be the "Clown" in public, but bury and suppress the "Sad" side of them as deeply as possible, because they are afraid that people would like them less if they were to find out about it.

Often put in more serious series to add some comic relief, while at the same time secretly revealing to the audience that the character is a simmering pot of hidden insecurities and angst, just like everyone else in the cast.

Sorry for bumping this... :sweat: 

i saw someone on ATRL trying to explain why she chose to be a clown for the album cover and thought it made sense so I wanted to share :flower:

Favorite McDonald's Snack

MiQuenDroid

Mr. S, instead of talking about Katy Perry, say when the Chromatica era restarts :selena:

All I ever wanted was love...

The Z
54 minutes ago, Lumiere said:

So basically Applause single artwork but make it sad

Sis the Applause cover IS sad

Defmix100
1 hour ago, Levine said:

Last time her team put her against Gaga they won and they won because little monsters turned her into a victim.

So this is  exactly the route I'd go If I'd manage her: putting her against little monsters over and over again because that means tweets, comparison and more attention.

I thought they won because the GP loved Roar and thought Applause was self indulgent. I prefer Applause but it's not hard to see why Katy won that round with the GP

Danny Milk
1 hour ago, MiQuenDroid said:

Mr. S, instead of talking about Katy Perry, say when the Chromatica era restarts :selena:

Mr. S didn't say anything cuz it's never restarting :messga:

I guess it doesn't really matter

flyaway
1 hour ago, MiQuenDroid said:

Chromatica ACT II: The Sadclown sessions

ELl7Bt_XYAAWXL-.jpg

Battle for your life in Circustown 

brucee
2 hours ago, Lumiere said:

So basically Applause single artwork but make it sad

Or maybe is she wild copying Ashes to Ashes/ Bowie ??? 

hello hello baby.

Roboboy

ooo sounds cool! she said it was circus themed so it makes sense

Virgin Ryan
2 hours ago, MiQuenDroid said:

I feel like it's already over :icega:

Archived