Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is Britney’s dad so abusive?

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

Like, that’s your freakin DAUGHTER:saladga:

What’s wrong with him

After everything he put her own child through Britney is the one mentally deranged?:fail:

raragaga

some people would do anything for money & power. just look at the president clump

xoxo

Lighter
5 minutes ago, raragaga said:

some people would do anything for money & power. just look at the president clump

Ugh I hope the Free Britney movement would be as huge as the free kesha one she gets freed too

raragaga
1 minute ago, Lighter said:

Ugh I hope the Free Britney movement would be as huge as the free kesha one she gets freed too

i hope so. I watch old videos of britney when she was happy, and it's so sad to think about how she had a beautiful future ahead.. little did she know she'd spend most of her life in hell

xoxo

eeaarrllaalloo
3 minutes ago, raragaga said:

just look at the president clump

omg I giggled

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

raragaga
Just now, eeaarrllaalloo said:

omg I giggled

CVesipUWEAE9pDF.jpg

xoxo

River

tumblr_mhcjcfZk851r06r2oo5_r1_250.gifv

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Hes an acoholic for 40 years, and has a history of domestic abuse with wife and grandchildren. I dont understand why hes her conservator? atleast let it be Britney's mom.

GaGaAst

Her and AMY WINEHOUSE family literally are the worst ever. They care about money above everything else including their daughter.

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

yes and
36 minutes ago, Lighter said:

Kesha didn't win and Britney will definitely lose it as well :fatcat:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

29 minutes ago, GaGaAst said:

Her and AMY WINEHOUSE family literally are the worst ever. They care about money above everything else including their daughter.

As bad as Lindsay Lohan family are, they refused to put their daughter in a conservatorship. Lou Taylor who is responsible for Britney's conservatorship actually went to Lindsay Lohan parents before Britney, and they rejected her and exposed her to the media. She then tried with Courtney Love but did not work. Then it worked with Britney!

Reject False Icons

A typical southern white trash man :ohwell:

what can I say? he is the stereotype of abusing his family and corrupting everything to get money 

Archived