đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

"TEA" stems are leaking (Possibly fake!)

DC

Featured Posts

Animal Claws
8 hours ago, shoful said:

Well TEA, Temple, and Nothing on but the radio definitely exist in a almost finalized state if you saw her legal documents. If we just get those that'll do

Brooklyn Nights, Temple and Nothing On**

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MiQuenDroid

For sure, there is a studio version recorded. 

All I ever wanted was love...

Defmix100
2 hours ago, spamuelbtanner said:

I'm starting to think everything besides what was released and leaked (I'm looking at you BN & IWBWU) from ARTPOP has been deleted from all who were involved hard drives even though DJWS did play the intro or at least apart of the song without her vocals. When her contracts leaked we know that TEA, Temple and Nothing On are at least finalised in some state. Possibly not mastered but mixed at least since they were supposed to be apart of the original ARTPOP tracklist. 

I'm sure Interscope keep songs stored in case they ever want them reworked or released like has happened with other artists before

numb the flame
3 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

I'm sure Interscope keep songs stored in case they ever want them reworked or released like has happened with other artists before

I mean who, besides the fans, will want these songs? For all we know the 90 songs recorded for ARTPOP could include the fifteen that were released, different mixes and/or demos of those fifteen released songs, twenty instrumentals with vague concepts behind them with two songs that have vocals and are ready to be released (Temple and Brooklyn Nights) with Nothing On being a reworked song from 2010/11.

BloodyM

Maybe we will get ARTPOP Act 2 for ARTPOP's 10th Anniversary!! A reverse Warholian experience hunz bookmark this x

numb the flame
Just now, BloodyM said:

Maybe we will get ARTPOP Act 2 for ARTPOP's 10th Anniversary!! A reverse Warholian experience hunz bookmark this x

I thought the reason we never got act II and updates with the ARTPOP app was because they were under Troys management and when he left those plans had to be scrapped for legal reasons. 

Defmix100
1 minute ago, spamuelbtanner said:

I mean who, besides the fans, will want these songs? For all we know the 90 songs recorded for ARTPOP could include the fifteen that were released, different mixes and/or demos of those fifteen released songs, twenty instrumentals with vague concepts behind them with three that have vocals and are ready to be released (Temple, Brooklyn Nights and Nothing On)

Michael Jackson, Avicii and others had albums released after they died. Also Gaga might listen back and rework songs like she did with NOBTR and the segment in Earthquake. Some songs don't leak till years and years later like IWBWU, Feakshow and the massive early leaks from a couple years ago. But before they leaked it would be easy to assume they didn't exist or would never be heard by fans.

numb the flame
2 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

Michael Jackson, Avicii and others had albums released after they died. Also Gaga might listen back and rework songs like she did with NOBTR and the segment in Earthquake. Some songs don't leak till years and years later like IWBWU, Feakshow and the massive early leaks from a couple years ago. But before they leaked it would be easy to assume they didn't exist or would never be heard by fans.

I don't think we will get these songs unless they leak because I thought Act II and the app were scrapped when Troy left so they couldn't release/do anything with them legally. 

Defmix100
1 minute ago, spamuelbtanner said:

I don't think we will get these songs unless they leak because I thought Act II and the app were scrapped when Troy left so they couldn't release/do anything with them legally. 

Yeah I'm confused with that because surely Interscope own the rights not Troy (but the app was apparently his idea so I understand that part not going through). There's still Frankensteined/the other Redone songs and surely tons of others we don't even know of like the song Elton said was like BR, the "what's wrong with love" song and the ARTPOP's little sister songs

numb the flame
Just now, Defmix100 said:

Yeah I'm confused with that because surely Interscope own the rights not Troy (but the app was apparently his idea so I understand that part not going through). There's still Frankensteined/the other Redone songs and surely tons of others we don't even know of like the song Elton said was like BR, the "what's wrong with love" song and the ARTPOP's little sister songs

The ARTPOP's little sister songs were from the LG6 sessions right? SL was first brought to Gaga in November 2017 by BloodPop so I think those songs with DJWS (was it DJWS who said ARTPOP's little sister?) would be in that vein.

I do think we have a better chance at the Boys Noize, DJWS & SOPHIE tracks being released though. I get the idea that Gaga wanted Chromatica to be ARTPOP but executed correctly (ARTPOP app = Chromatica TV, Act II = BloodPop saying many versions of Chromatica exist etc)

Defmix100
9 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

The ARTPOP's little sister songs were from the LG6 sessions right? SL was first brought to Gaga in November 2017 by BloodPop so I think those songs with DJWS (was it DJWS who said ARTPOP's little sister?) would be in that vein.

I do think we have a better chance at the Boys Noize, DJWS & SOPHIE tracks being released though. I get the idea that Gaga wanted Chromatica to be ARTPOP but executed correctly (ARTPOP app = Chromatica TV, Act II = BloodPop saying many versions of Chromatica exist etc)

yeah DJWS seemed to be heading LG6 before he was replaced so who knows how many songs they worked on for it but it was enough for him to call it that. Also when they were discussing AP act II I always assumed that meant they already had enough completed songs to make a whole second album. I would love to hear what the Sophie track(s) sound like

numb the flame
1 minute ago, Defmix100 said:

yeah DJWS seemed to be heading LG6 before he was replaced so who knows how many songs they worked on for it but it was enough for him to call it that. Also when they were discussing AP act II I always assumed that meant they already had enough completed songs to make a whole second album. I would love to hear what the Sophie track(s) sound like

I think it was BloodPop who said SOPHIE sampled Gaga's Lamborghini exhaust (:laughga:) for the song(s) she worked on with Gaga. 

Defmix100
4 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

I think it was BloodPop who said SOPHIE sampled Gaga's Lamborghini exhaust (:laughga:) for the song(s) she worked on with Gaga. 

the face haha it could be for a tiny part of the song though like the dentist drill or traffic light sample in that Billie Eilish song

numb the flame
3 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

the face haha it could be for a tiny part of the song though like the dentist drill or traffic light sample in that Billie Eilish song

I find it funny the fact it was her lambo. Of course its a lambo they sampled 

Archived