Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Best & Worst Gay movie you've watched?

Borislshere

Featured Posts

ImTired

Best and worst is Brokeback Mountain. Was so heartbreaking, I o bbn li y ever watched it once and won't watch it again.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
erfaan

Agree with the post. Moonlight is easily the best with CMBYN being the worst LGBT films that were commercially successful. 

Naak Le Vaar

I liked Call Me By Your Name, I can agree it is overrated. I also liked 4th Man Out, ngl I think most people will hate that one lol. Try it out if you have time to kill. But the best I've seen is God's Own Country. I don't think I can sing enough praises for GOC. Broke back Mountains good too.

I didn't like Love Simon. I know I wasn't the movies target demographic so I can't be too harsh on it, but it's very insipid. I'm glad some people had fun watching it, I can't relate. Theres this one movie in Netflix called Loev, yes "Loev" not "Love", it's so strange. I felt grimy at the end of the movie, I'd like to think I know something about plot and script writing so for me it was hard trying to understand what the point of the movie was.

Lmao they blocked my signature

GipJo
6 minutes ago, Naak Le Vaar said:

I liked Call Me By Your Name, I can agree it is overrated. I also liked 4th Man Out, ngl I think most people will hate that one lol. Try it out if you have time to kill. But the best I've seen is God's Own Country. I don't think I can sing enough praises for GOC. Broke back Mountains good too.

I didn't like Love Simon. I know I wasn't the movies target demographic so I can't be too harsh on it, but it's very insipid. I'm glad some people had fun watching it, I can't relate. Theres this one movie in Netflix called Loev, yes "Loev" not "Love", it's so strange. I felt grimy at the end of the movie, I'd like to think I know something about plot and script writing so for me it was hard trying to understand what the point of the movie was.

Wow, yours are exactly like mine, taste:vegas:

Daylight Jokers
2 hours ago, JK Rowling said:

I haven’t seen cmbyn, could you guys explain why it’s so bad? 

It's not bad, it's actually very good. People are just uncomfortable with a 25yo-man having an affair with a 17yo boy. It's understandable, but the movie was set in Italy where the age of consent is 14 (:udidnt:).

Daylight Jokers

Best: Blue is the Warmest Color, CMBYN, The Way He Looks

Worst: Eating Out (all of em).

Ladle Ghoulash
33 minutes ago, hardcore1996 said:

best: mysterious skin

worst: another gay movie

COME THRU MYSTERIOUS SKIN

2School4Cool

I’m surprised to see so many people disliking Love, Simon. I really enjoyed it, and I know a lot of people have been really touched by the story.

See The Best In Everyone

Ouranos
1 hour ago, hardcore1996 said:

worst: another gay movie

Idk I like those cheesy and camp 

RetroPhysico

Best: Weekend (2011) :cryga:, Blue is the Warmest Color (2013) :enigma:

Worst: Love Simon (2018)

ChromaticRaccoon
5 hours ago, GipJo said:

For horror film you should try stranger by the lake, it's one of the best in LGBT film, standout for it's genres.

Warning: highly graphic, 18+

When you said highly graphic, I assumed you meant lots of blood. Boi... was a good movie!

heygurlhi

Hate gay focused movies,always find them too cringe. Have yet to se a good one

Not another gay movie fas fun tho - but also, cringe

Spoiler

Game of twinks on ****hub is  lit btw :vegas:

Ignore me i drink

Joshie

Why has no one mentioned Holding the Man?

You need to watch it! It’s based on a true story too. UK peeps it’s on Netflix. 

Archived