💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Madonna, Gaga, Lana, Britney | Who had the most wannabes?

vyniildisk

Most wannabes?  

169 members have voted

1. 1. Most wannabes of these icons...

Featured Posts

vyniildisk

I know these  icons had a lot of wannabes back in their peaks. Specially Lana holy sh*t and they were the worst becuz they sneaky. Please guys help me with the wannabes because i only searched for the most basic ones... 

MADONNA

- Cindi Lauper

GAGA 

- Natalie Kills

BRITNEY

- Cristina Aguilera

LANA DEL REY

If you know more expose the wannabes for each original icon

My vote goes for Lana. I grew up with that bad bish i know dam well each "alternative" female after ha is a shameless copycat, even taytay agree with meh...

Note: Should i add RihRih too? We all know she had her far share of impersonators too.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy
Just now, Dulo Peep said:

GAGA 

- Natalie Kills

:bear:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

vyniildisk
Just now, nickkoko said:

Xtina is a Britney wannabe?

2m50wfo.gif

Is the only one i could think of if you know another one expose her... 

Britney because during the 2000's there was too much Britney wannabes and it was obvious! Jessica Simpson, Mandy Moore, Christina Aguilera, and more. Madonna had more influence on other pop stars but I wouldnt say wannabes.

5 hours ago, nickkoko said:

Xtina is a Britney wannabe?

2m50wfo.gif

Yes if we are talking about Christina's first album. I wouldnt say Christina compied Britney, but her label wanted to have their own Britney. It was a new era of music that Britney started. Christina tried her best to escape that image even during her first album.

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, Faysalaaa said:

Honestly I think its Britney. During the 2000's there was too much Britney wannabes and it was obvious! Jessica Simpson, Mandy Moore, Christina Aguilera, and more. Madonna had more influence but I wouldnt say wannabes.

This ones? They just seem like blonde attractive popstars but i can see where that comes from. Specially the 2nd one

Also. Is JLo a Beyoncé wannabe? 

River

Hmm it’s actually Madonna was a Cindy wannabe, but Madonna was just better and overshadowed Cindy at the end, it’s well known that Madonna kinda sabotaged her career :laughga:

@Sister ok Zoomer:mark:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Glamourpuss

Christina Aguilera was not a Britney wannabe. They were two separate artists even back when they debuted. The media always compared them because there wasn't 2 pop girls before them and they rose to fame at the same time. They were nothing alike and everybody knew it. It was always a big deal how they were unfairly pitted against each other because there was no reason for it and then they decided to poke fun at it by performing together with Madonna on stage when that kiss happened. 

Economy

Lauper and Madonna started not far from eachother

Same with Xtina and Britney

I wouldn't call them wannabes. Also they were different enough to not call them wannabes

vyniildisk
3 minutes ago, Guillermo Tello said:

ARI!

Who is a Ariana wannabe? Madison beer? :billie:

Hebi
10 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

Another Madonna wannabe exposed

Keep em coming

nothing happened here:poot: keep scrolling

Archived