💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Madonna, Gaga, Lana, Britney | Who had the most wannabes?

vyniildisk

Most wannabes?  

169 members have voted

1. 1. Most wannabes of these icons...

Featured Posts

Archduchess
16 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

i know dam well each "alternative" female after ha is a shameless copycat, even taytay agree with meh...

I disagree

I'm a Lana fan since she came out and I think It's very wrong to say these girls are lana's wannabes; the sonority, the concept, aren't relatable to that point, they're just alternative.

Lorde is the one who you may think is nearer but you can't say she's a Lana wannabe, not if you study her style and Lana's art

You must consider that Lana is not just her music but also her concept, imagery, and even having this in mind it's hard to make any comparisons

For example, if you cathegorize Lana as romantic, nostalgic, cinematic, melancholic, etc you can have Kali Uchis. But they're completly different even though relatable. Kali is not a Lana wannabe.

That's it, Lana is pretty sui generis, taking different people just for the sake of being alternative female doesn't match the requirement of "wannabe"

She's for sure influential but those girls you said... they're just different

roll GIF

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark
39 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

:bear:

I like a lot of Natalia's music, but girl shamelessly ripped off several Gaga, Adele, and Amy Winehouse songs. Like everyone talks about how BTW and Express Yourself are similar...she had songs that were even closer than that.

vyniildisk
8 minutes ago, Archduchess said:

I disagree

I'm a Lana fan since she came out and I think It's very wrong to say these girls are lana's wannabes; the sonority, the concept, aren't relatable to that point, they're just alternative.

Lorde is the one who you may think is nearer but you can't say she's a Lana wannabe, not if you study her style and Lana's art

You must consider that Lana is not just her music but also her concept, imagery, and even having this in mind it's hard to make any comparisons

For example, if you cathegorize Lana as romantic, nostalgic, cinematic, melancholic, etc you can have Kali Uchis. But they're completly different even though relatable. Kali is not a Lana wannabe.

That's it, Lana is pretty sui generis, taking different people just for the sake of being alternative female doesn't match the requirement of "wannabe"

She's for sure influential but those girls you said... they're just different

roll GIF

the wannabe police is here i guess

JRCF29
48 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

GAGA 

- Natalie Kills

+ Ava Max

I'm just going to state the obvious, we have an impostor in our midst!

Don't Call Me Gaga

vyniildisk
8 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

+ Ava Max

I'm just going to state the obvious, we have an impostor in our midst!

omg i cant believe i forgot that snakeaky snake ho. thanks doll

NotDoctor

Obviously Madonna, she changed pop music and pop culture.  Also Lana being on this list at all :lmao:

I miss Natalia Kills.I'm listening to her music as I type:bradley:

JRCF29
3 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

omg i cant believe i forgot that snakeaky snake ho. thanks doll

Mucho gusto:hor:

Don't Call Me Gaga

vyniildisk
14 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

Obviously Madonna, she changed pop music and pop culture.  Also Lana being on this list at all :lmao:

Eat ur heart out 

ice bear

i'm gonna vote Lana for the amount of artists that got famous the last decade, the "alternative" scene is croooowded

but in the long run probs madge

ice heard one side from above

raragaga

At the beginning, Gaga had most pop stars copying her with the dramatic fashion and videos.

xoxo

vyniildisk
Just now, raragaga said:

At the beginning, Gaga had most pop stars copying her with the dramatic fashion and videos.

Nicki? 

Sister
1 hour ago, River said:

Hmm it’s actually Madonna was a Cindy wannabe, but Madonna was just better and overshadowed Cindy at the end, it’s well known that Madonna kinda sabotaged her career :laughga:

@Sister ok Zoomer:mark:

:lana:go ahead and express yourself, don't mind my laughter over this way.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

ImTired

Gaga

-Katy Perry (outlandish costumes)

-Beyonce (Sacha Fierce)

-Bebe Rexha

-Ava Max

raragaga
6 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

Nicki? 

nicki, rihanna, christina, britney, miley, beyonce, katy, kesha and now ava max

xoxo

Archived